Having sex with people who have sensory / physical disability

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Ellerby Eatsprick, Aug 4, 2009.

1. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Anyone (men or women) ever have sex with someone who was blind or deaf or in a wheelchair?

For the record, I do not have a fetish for disabled sex (ie. amputee sex) I am deaf myself, and was just curious, what everyone's experience was with a person who had a form of sensory /physical disability?

Even though I know how to talk and speak quite well for a deaf person, one time, as part of a personal experiment, I decided one to not use my voice at all with a hearing man when we met up to have sex and he was very sensual and attentive to my physical cues. And he thought it was the hottest thing to have sex with a deaf woman ?!? (Which is entirely silly to me because deaf woman are just like hearing woman and I think myself as a woman who loves sex and deaf is further down on my list.)

2. BlackLantern

BlackLantern Member

Albums:
    My wife's in a wheelchair, she's a level T10-11 paraplegic, so she's paralyzed from roughly the waist down. We still have great sex, but my biggest "complaint" I guess you could say is that it's very difficult to change any positions, and it's almost impossible for her to be on top, and I can do doggie but only after some struggle to help her get into position. But I still love her, she still sucks an amazing dick, we still have hot amazing sex, and that's after 16 years of marriage, so there! :tongue:

3. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I had sex with a blind girl in college. to say she was skilled with her hands would be an understatement

4. houtx48

Gold Member

i once had a one legged fuck buddy. the sex was good but he did'nt have a leg to stand on.

5. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not sure what to say but the 'accent' of deaf people I find pleasing.
    Not really sexy but it sort of reminds me of a French accent actually
    I'm not sure how useful that contribution to the topic is but there you have it.

It could be, that as you do not hear him, he feels more "free" to make whatever noises he feels like making during sex?
    I don't know.

6. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had sex with a deaf guy. He made up for his disability in other areas. :)

7. earllogjam

Gold Member

Me too, he had a great body and a tasty cock...I found out later that he was a college professor! Yummo.

8. ThickMeatJacker

ThickMeatJacker New Member

Albums:
    I did fool around on several occasions with a woman who was paralyzed from the waist down, and used a wheel chair. We never had penetrative sex, but she stroke me off, sucked my cock. I would return the favor by sucking on her nipples. She could climax amazingly fast just from me sucking on her nipples. I guess her body had adapted... It was an interesting time.

9. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Forgive me but I immediate thought of having a "blind date!" :wink:

10. invisibleman

Gold Member

I think that it would be interesting to date a hot blind guy.

11. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Actually, TheRob, I still can hear, as I wear a hearing aid to help me hear "normal". Without my hearing aid, I hear nothing. So with my hearing aid, I can hear anything, even the sexual noises such as the squishing of my pussy juice or the slapping of my bf's balls against me, or my bf groaning or telling me to fuck his cock harder or the bed banging against the wall. :p

And really we don't have an accent. It's our speech impediment. But no worries. I'm not offended. :)

12. soakingwet

soakingwet New Member

Albums:
    My freshman year of college I dated a guy in a wheelchair. I was afraid to have sex with him at first because I didn't know how it would work, but it turned out to be amazing. I had to help him get his pants off and I helped him out of his chair, but the guy knew how to make a woman cum. Plus I got to be on top and he made me feel like he was worshipping me the entire time. It was amazing sex, and it didn't matter that he was paralyzed...He was still a great guy and fabulous lover.

13. StraightDave

StraightDave New Member

Albums:
    Does it count that women have a difficult time walking after a night with me?

14. crescendo69

Gold Member

I went home (well it was a hotel actually) with a deaf guy from a bar. His friend knew sign language and relayed his desire to be with me. I also had a long time friendship/affair with a legally blind man; we even went to Hawaii together. They were both quite fun, but I wish I could have figured out a way to get back with the deaf guy.

I don't suppose the sociopath I was with counts as that is not a physical disability.

15. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always wanted to have sex with a deaf woman. I have absolutely no idea why. :)

16. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes well, it feels wrong to say I like the sound of your impediment...
    With the hearing aid tho do you still have the...impedicent...

17. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    if those are your breasts in your avatar there is a good chance he actually was worshiping you

18. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

i had sex with a deaf woman who screamed at literally the top of her lungs when i went balls deep. i guess she didn't realize how loud she was being but it really made it really hotter to me at least.

19. chillWEguy81

chillWEguy81 New Member

Albums:
    One girl I had sex with only had one eye. It wasn't a big deal since there was a glass one in place, and she was really good in bed. I've known guys who hooked up with girls who were deaf, blind and in wheelchairs. They said those girls were some of the wildest sex they had. Though I don't have a fetish for them, I would be totally open to girls with disabilities again.

20. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Come up and have sex with me :p LOL ! I'll take away that the virginity of that idea. LOL !

Draft saved Draft deleted