Having sex with people who have sensory / physical disability

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
yes well, it feels wrong to say I like the sound of your impediment...
With the hearing aid tho do you still have the...impedicent...

Hearing aid or no hearing aid, we still have our impediment. But funny enough, if I have no hearing aid in, I speak better than I do with my hearing aid in. Mainly because I can not hear myself speak, I put in more effort and energy in attempting to speak quite clear.

id_viper_88_id

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't like to be thought heating up the subject (and drawing everyone's attention to myself), but there is something I'd like to ask, and, probably, talk about to someone (I'd also like to make myself clear that I've looked throughout the entire forum and couldn't find a more suitable thread relating to having sex with disabled people).

Those who had a chance to read my introduction thread know that I'm a 22-year-old gay guy suffering from CP who is still a virgin. It's nice to know that at least most of you all at this board is as open to such a subject :smile: I'm curious if there's any disabled guy here (one suffering from CP would make a closest match to my case, though it's not a necessary factor) who already has had sex with some able-bodied guy and could tell me something about his experience. Let me make it clear that I'm not a perve or anything, but just thinking about having sex with one guy and I'm, perhaps, over-conscious about any difficulties that could emerge on both sides (that is, mine and his). I'm just worried if I, having CP, could manage with having good sex with another guy (you know, like making him feel steamed up, pleasing him good and so on). I'd also like to ask this question of experience to those being at the other end, that is, being able-bodied and having sex with a physically disabled guy (I'd like to make myself clear that I'm not discriminating against women here, but I think that heterosexual sex is fairly different in various aspects, and that it wouldn't be as comparable to 2 gay guys' sex. Though, if you would like to provide any input of your own, feel free to do so :smile:).

Now if anyone is willing enough we could, perhaps, talk via PM's, though, if that wouldn't bother anyone, we might as well hold the conversation in this thread.

I hope that this post itself won't sound as odd to anyone

B_Sinjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once fucked this broad who was just a complete fucking moron. I'd say mentally speaking she was more handicapped than a one-legged, deaf paraplegic.

She actually asked me if SHE came. I was like, "huh? What did you just ask me?"

"Did I cum? Did I cum yet?"

I had to keep asking her, "You want me to tell you if YOU came?"

"Yes, Did I?"

"If YOU came????"

I just looked at her completely bewildered was like, no. And just kept on fucking her.