Having sex with your socks on or off...discuss

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which do you prefer the most to see for a naked body...with or without socks? If you had to decide...which would it be for you?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
only time i have ever had sex with my socks on was getting a bj at work or horny sex in the woods where i just dropped my pants and she hiked up her skirt. get totally nekkid for sex!!

edit - oops forgot about the blowjobs and lapfucks in the tampa and nola strip clubs, had socks on most of the time in those.:015::bj::069::adam4:

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If they are knee highs then heck yes I like em on. My wife has the sexiest pair of knee highs that I request very often. Sometimes I feel like naked can be boring while wearing some sort of clothing is always a turn on.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The preference of sex with socks on was a new one to me when an fbud did it when we were playing around a couple of years ago. Of course during those times I had been partially clothed and engaged in some sex act, I had worn socks on occasion. But this was the first time I'd seen someone get naked except for his white "no show" socks. I didn't say anything the first time but after several such sessions I asked him about it. He said his feet stayed cold all the time if he didn't wear them. Sone his house was sort of drafty, I thought I'd try it too. Found it sexy on him. Couldn't stand wearing them myself though. Thanks for starting this thread because I've not thought of that in awhile. Nice stroll down memory lane. He was a great buddy and if he hadn't had to move out of state we'd probably still be regulars. Sigh.

Redblonde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was a teenager a surgeon did a hack repair of an ingrown toenail that now looks gross. I'm self conscious about it and like to keep it covered so it doesn't distract me.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the floors are hardwood or cement and they are cold and you are performing doggy style I would recomend socks.

Certainly helps keep the feet warm.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a thing for men with fair skin, red or blond hair..naked except for dark socks on. I also find it sexy when young hipsters wear dark socks.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
WTF?! how sex can be so specific?
I dont blame you, I like that kind of boys, but dark , light socks... I really dont see that!

B_DickWhipped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol i live in a colder area, my partner always freaks out with i attack him with cold hands and feet >:)
so we tend to stay clothed to socks and shirts (cold-handed back rubs are a no-no) until we've warmed ourselves up enough. i also think being fucked in socks is really sexy, im a total slave.