Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My previous partner HATED when I kept my socks on. I did so because it was usually cold when I did and my feet get REALLY cold - especially since my feet frequently found themselves out from under the convers. So in an effort remain comfortable while having sex, I kept my socks on.

However, I understand the value of wanting your partner completely naked. So I'll take them off with my next partner.

Simba

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unless it's a quickie where both partners are just pushing clothes enough out of the way to reveal their genitals, I prefer naked sockless sex.

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No socks on men ever. Women in stockings are hot; leggings are hot; not into pantyhose; women in white gym socks suck -- eer I mean not a good look.

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The stripping off of a guys clothes can be very sensual and erotic, and part of the foreplay. Removing the socks affords the opportunity for sensual foot play.
I also live in a cold climate, but crawling into my bed with socks on is a no no.
While standing at a glory hole, regardless of the climate, wearing socks and or shoes is acceptable.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personally have a thing for over the calf dark dress socks or thick n thin dress socks. so yes to that if and when. but other than that I usually take them off.
its really all about your personal turn ons and preferences here for me.