Having Trouble Doing My Wife In Doggy Style

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wondering if I can talk to you about a dick size issue I am currently having w/ my wife. It has been going on for about 2 years now. When we are doing doggy style position, she seems to have a lot of problem w/ my dick size and tells me she is not feeling me in doggy. I am trying to find out if its my dick size or if I am just not fucking her right in doggy? I told her if I let her have doggy style sex w/ a guy who is bigger than me, would that make it better? She has agreed to it. She is currently looking for a guy bigger than me. She suggested her ex bf before she married me, who she thinks is bigger than me. She is mainly complaining that my dick is way too thin to do her in doggy. Anyway, I am about 5'6 and 160 pounds and she is 5 foot and about 150-160 pounds, so I consider her to be on the thick side. Would you be willing to offer me any suggestions? I would be wiling to share pics of me and my wife so you can see where I am coming from?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering if I can talk to you about a dick size issue I am currently having w/ my wife. It has been going on for about 2 years now. When we are doing doggy style position, she seems to have a lot of problem w/ my dick size and tells me she is not feeling me in doggy. I am trying to find out if its my dick size or if I am just not fucking her right in doggy? I told her if I let her have doggy style sex w/ a guy who is bigger than me, would that make it better? She has agreed to it. She is currently looking for a guy bigger than me. She suggested her ex bf before she married me, who she thinks is bigger than me. She is mainly complaining that my dick is way too thin to do her in doggy. Anyway, I am about 5'6 and 160 pounds and she is 5 foot and about 150-160 pounds, so I consider her to be on the thick side. Would you be willing to offer me any suggestions? I would be wiling to share pics of me and my wife so you can see where I am coming from?

Wait, haven't we had this discussion a month or so ago?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reactions: Assman1

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you never mentioned your size an thickness. Use a realistic fake cock but I guess she misses her boyfriend.

MoBiGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would think that unless you have a large belly and your wife has a really big ass you should be able to do doggy with her based on your answer for your size in the other thread you made about this. When I was married my wife was 5'4" tall and close to 190 lbs and I was 5'10 and around 230 lbs back then with a 5.75"-6" length and around 5" girth and we had doggy with no problem. In fact she seemed to like it more than missionary because she could feel me going in deeper in her when fucking her from behind. You should look up variations of the doggy position and see if any of those work for you.