Having trouble. Please help

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Redheadchi, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Redheadchi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Im having trouble with my current gf. I'm having a hard time telling when she's in the mood. She never really makes it obvious. She'll lay there and I'll be rubbing the inside of her legs, working my way up her thighs and she wont move or say anything. When I start to put my hands in her pants most of the time she'll say not tonight or something of the sort, but not in a supprised way. We havent been seeing eachother that long. Maybe its just me, any advise?

2. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Each girls has their own way of giving out signals that she is horny or in the mood. You just need to take your time to figure it out... however some girls get in the mood in different way. Some girls need romance... some girls need direct action, other just get in the mood whenever they randomly feel so.

IF you continue having trouble with this you'll need to probably have a talk with her.

3. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ok so what happens when you do that or anything like it and she is in the mood?

4. Redheadchi

Gold Member

Albums:
    So far we have only gotten there once and I started to finger her and she started to get off and asked if I wanted to fuck. Of course I said yes and got a condom but when I got back and dropped my pants she said there wasn't time since she had to get ready for work wich was in about an hour. And givin travel time and time to shower/put on make-up it would have left us with about 5-10 minutes if I recall correctly. This all happened last week by the way.

I did finish her off though and it only took a couple minutes, she appologized for cumming to quickly too.

5. John.Heath

John.Heath New Member

Sounds to me like she's nervous and has some reservations... I would suggest a sit-down away from the bedroom to discuss yours and her sexual expectations to see if you're on the same page.

6. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah i would suggest sitting down and talking about it, mention that you never know if she in the mood or not ask if she can give you signal or something or just tell you when she is? i dont pretend to know alot about women when it comes to this since i have zero experience in this area but this seems like a people problem not a gender one :)

Draft saved Draft deleted