Having trouble sending mail?

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can someone please help me?I have yahoo mail and this MAILER DAEMON thing keeps coming up.I was trying to email the braves on their official site and I tried to write them twice and it kept telling me it could not be delivered.ARRRGHH!!!!This has already happened to me more than once already.Could there be a defect in my mail?I am also trying to write to <the postmaster>but don't know how.It hasn't exactly supplied me with the information I need.Supposedly the postmaster is supposed to be able to help.Whatever the postmaster is I sure have no idea what that is.If someone can help me with this it would mean a lot.I'm desperate.:confused: :confused:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That usually happens when you don't type the e-mail in correctly. (sometimes you don't even notice the typo)

Set up a hotmail or other free mail account and try again.

or e-mail yourself from one e-mail to another and see if it goes thru.

good luck.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unless the daemon otherwise specifies, the culprit is a typo in the address. It may be as simple as a space before or after the address, or a missing or extra letter.

Better yet, the Braves have a form you can fillout if you want to write them Find it here. This completely bypasses your email program.