Having trouble...

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, i know this is a forum about da big penis, but im having another kind of trouble that i thought could share with you girls and boys! maybe you can help me out here :frown1:

DO GIRLS IN AMERICA LIKE GUYS WITH LONG HAIR??:confused: ok the thing is, im not from here, im from spain but lived all my life in venezuela.. and i had NO TROUBLE WHATSOEVER getting laid! in fact i never ever had to chase down a chick! they would always come to me, IT WAS AWESOME:biggrin1:, it still is!! down there girls look at me when i walk, and i always hook up instantly... many of those girls have told me that my long hair is very attractive, among other attributes they like (not only the cock)... anywayz i moved to texas when i was 17 and went straight to college, but i cant get girls to notice me!

I'm 18 and so far I have only gotten ONE GIRL.... ONE!!!! i feel pathetic! at first i thought "shit maybe i became ugly" but every vacation i go back to visit my family and friends and i get at least 3 different girls in ONE MONTH!!! ..... WHY???

One of my theories is because of my long, LONG hair... another one is because i've been told by many of my US friends that at first I LOOK GAY (i take REALLY good care of my hair, from the back ppl think im a girl because of my hair and big round butt, and i have pierced ear lobes).. I didnt know this was gay, I KNOW IM METROSEXUAL! back home girls dig that! ... my style is the ROCKSTAR look, long hair, ripped jeans, vintage t-shirts, etc etc...

This post is getting awfully long :S sorry about that..... i just feel really frustrated... hope to hear some advice back :(

oh PS, i dont look latino or anything (cus i know that mexican/ecuador/honduras/etc look is not very popular in the US).. i look like fernando alonso (F1 anybody?)

UhOhOhNo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmm. Personally, I had hair down to my shoulders for about the past three years. I just recently cut it. From what I can tell a lot of the girls I've talked to or done anything with have liked it either way. I just got tired of taking care of it.

But, I do have two guys who live with a friend of mine who are from Venezuela. One has really long hair and takes (almost too much) care of it, but.. He's gay, heh. The other one has noticed that it's just harder to get girls here for him. They're both good looking guys.

Who knows, personally I like my hair the length it is now, about to my ears, seems to be working just as well as it was when it was long - people have their preferences.

I'd say keep on keeping on, it's just hair, it's not really important at all in the long run.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hahaha i know they might sound "easier" and slutier, but the truth is that they arent... they are VERY PICKY, is just that when they like a guy.. THEY GO FOR IT! something i have not seen in the US, girls play HARD TO GET... im not used to that.. i dont know if a girl likes me or not, at least back there they would look at you when you walk or approach you... i dont get that here...

ALSO! NOT HELPING, i study engineering and all the girls there are, hindu or chinese girls that dont really know how to speak english and just want to graduate with a 4.00 GPA....

i dont get it! both men and women here, isnt it attractive an 18 year old guy, who is 2 years away from having an engineering degree, that goes to the gym every so he has a nice body, that plays guitar drums and piano, that takes good care of himself (grooming, etc) and that is good looking!... I DONT GET IT, is it texas???

Again i apologize if i sound distressed im just extremely frustrated that i get laid only when i go to venezuela (thank God i go every 4 months and fuck EVERY SINGLE DAY IM THERE)

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If log hair fit fine to you , ok all is good . But you must be sure that honestly all people say it to you , and your exclusive own opinion .
This is important because really long hair is for girls ( I mean as long , hair that at least touch your shoulders ) .

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey justhangin, i'm a gay texan who goes down to venezuela, so sorry to hear ur having trouble hookin up here. I had to sound like texans as just cowboys and cowgirls, but there are lots of them plus others. so maybe ur just not hanging around the right people. where are you hanging? U need to find the types of people who like ur style. I mean ... ur an engineering major ... doesn't sound like the "coolest" major to meet babes (like u said). are u in a big city university ... UH or SMU? or a hip place like UT in Austin? Or are u in a smaller place like Sam Houston or SFA? Where ever u are, u need to keep on keepin the way u are but find the right crowd. I mean, did u find ALL the venezuelan girls like u? Or just the ones who saw u in certain places like the cool San Ignacio in Caracas or the beach of Margarita. Don't give up, just reconsider where u are and who ur hanging with. Just my thoughts.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go to UH and you are right, engineering is not that much of a babe magnet major... oh and your other question, actually i became REALLY COCKY (not so much now :rolleyes:lol) because i didnt find one girl that didnt like me in venezuela!... and there it was so effortless, and here i really have to try... also i had a lot of free time there, i came here just when i graduated high school and i didnt study at all, but here... shit between studying(i try to keep a 3.3 GPA), gym and practicing with my guitar, i dont have much time to meet people outside of my classes...

But if its that then i can deal with it... what bothered me was that i kept thinking it was something with my way of life? my hair is like 3, 4 fingers away from my nipples, i do wear small hoop earrings, and i dont wear plaid shorts and flip-flops.... (and from what i see, is what all the 'texan' guys use, along with a really short blonde hair)... either way im not gonna change myself, im happy with how i am but I WANT TO KNOW WHY IM HAVING SUCH A DRY SPELL XD

B_bjlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally like long hair on guys but unfortunately, the 80's are over and the girlies now like short and tight hair...sorry! :)

Get out of the house more and you'll meet some people, you have a beautiful cock and if you know how to use it, you'll have chicks bangin down your door.

Take care, sweetie. Chin up, you are a cutie!