Having your ass licked

So, what do you guys like the most about having your asses licked? I mean, how do you feel that makes it good or what techniques do you like best? Thanks!

Reactions: Toddcc987

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
I'm dying to experience it with another guy. The thought of it totally turns me on.

Getting rimmed is awesome! A guy's wet tongue all around, over and in your hole. Feels fucking awesome! My nipples and hole are wired to my cock. One guy I dated was totally into my ass and was a superb rimmer. He was so good at it I could cum without touching myself... loved those orgasms!

One of the most intimate... and HOT... things two guys can do is to eat each other's ass while 69g.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had it done by 3 different girlfriends all who did it on their own. I was beginning to think it was girl code. The first loved doing it she said it made her super wet. She once rimmed me while I licked her best friend to orgasm. The others enjoyed it also. The feeling is amazing! The feel of her tongue caressing you from taint to tip is electrifying and mix that with a bj......blast off! Now I'm hoping for a little anal fingering during a bj.

D

deleted931509

Never done it, and as a dominant straight male I'm not sure I ever would.
Of course I'd have to make sure there wasn't any toilet paper and lumps of shite hanging around there. Hehe, just kidding, I'm fairly clean.
I don't know. I hear people say it's good but I think I'd rather just fuck.

Never done it, and as a dominant straight male I'm not sure I ever would.
Of course I'd have to make sure there wasn't any toilet paper and lumps of shite hanging around there. Hehe, just kidding, I'm fairly clean.
I don't know. I hear people say it's good but I think I'd rather just fuck.

I have a dominant/submissive thing going on with my bf and I can tell you it's different when one does it to the other. Me being the dominant one, I like to sit on his face and control his breathing with my ass and thighs (and sometimes have him thanking me for that) while he just opens up for me in doggy or laying on his back. I mean, you can have your ass licked as a top or as a bottom lol But I totally understand your point ;)

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had an ex girlfriend that really liked licking my ass and fingering me. I never asked her to do it but one time while she was blowing me she just went lower and started to lick me. It felt great and it became a regular part of our sex life. Of course I'm always very clean there. After we broke up I haven't had a girl friend that was into it and I won't ask now.
I once met up with a guy that had a sling and it was incredible. He must have rimmed me for a half hour. I felt bad for him because he got all sweaty doing it but he said he loved doing it.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm hoping for the double whammy one day. One licking the hole, the other sucking the pole. Preferably in a 69 with me on the bottom so I can lick/suck on her clit at the same time.