Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the 1980's, I attended a convention somewhere in California
and I was honored to be among about 30 convention attendees
to be treated to dinner and later to a play. We had very
good seats, I think it was the 3rd or 4th row, in the orchestra.
The play was The Front Page, which was written by his father,
Charles MacArthur. His mother was Helen Hayes, if some are not
aware of that fact.

James played the part of Hildy and was excellent in the part. He
wore period era clothes, loose with wide legged, loose fitting pants.
Being up close to the stage we were able to see the actors and the
action very well. It was quite obvious that James was either going "commando", or had enough to do a bit (a lot, actually) of swinging
around in those period era pants!

He's a cutie alright, and even at a certain age, still is!

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
MHJNOEight_jpg.jpg

Untitled-1_jpg.jpg

axe_jpg.jpg

LightTwentySix_jpg.jpg

LightTwentyFive_jpg.jpg

LIghtFortyEight_jpg.jpg

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG! I had SUCH a crush on him!!!! And YES I used to be GLUED to the TV set as a young homo just to get a quick glimpse of his big dick hanging down his leg. What a hunk! Thanks for the trip down hunk lane, NOTSMALLMATT!

Lemonhead...since you have the DVDs...give us some captures of the schlongfest!!!!!

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im sure james had his day with the hollywood babes....probably did the whole hollywood sex and coke scene in the seventies and eighties. my older friends who had their prime back then said it was a fun time for all...and a time of great experimentation.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh man ... this thread brings back memories. I remember watching first run episodes when I was in my early teens. In retrospect, it's odd that someone that young would like a police series. It wasn't that I had a "crush" on MacArthur or Lord. They were attractive but not in any "special" way. I simply liked the show.

My favorite episodes dealt with "Wo Fat" and had a "cold war" overtone. I could depend on "McGarrett" to invariably outwit "Wo Fat" but until the final season he never caught "Wo Fat". Those episodes would be campy today. Even as a teenager I though it was odd that "McGarrett" -- a local officer -- would be involved such things.

An oddity to me, then and now, was "McGarrett" driving a Mercury Park Lane, an upscale car.

Hawaii Five-O arguably had the best theme song, ever!

Family trivia: James MacArthur's uncle was John D. MacArthur, a billionaire back when there weren't many of them.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you can go to his website and see all kinds of pics and info there, I will have to admit that he was a handsome guy back in his day. hopefully this link will work, you can see all kinds of pictures of him throughout his careers.

James MacArthur Official Website Image Index

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I was saddened to hear on the news today that James MacArthur of Hawaii 5-0 died. He was often the topic of conversation on this site. I always thought that Shepard Smith of Fox News resembled him a little bit. What do y'all think?

BoDuke79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im very sad and sorry also that James McArthur dies.

He was so hot and cute and horny looking on the show. I jerked off to him watching the show a lot.

I will miss him. Very talented actor and played in many roles.

May he Rest in Peace.

Danno will never be the same on tv now but he was much entertainment when acting.

Thanks for putting this on. He will be sorely and sadly missed by many admirerers.

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really hadn't thought about it until you mentioned the resemblence to Shepard Smith -- you are so right -- I was also saddened to hear of this death. I spent alot of time watching for that huge dick of his that he showed so well in those light colored suits on "Hawaii Five-O". Such a handsome man. I still watch the series when I run across it -- he was quite gifted in the VPL department.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had not heard....and yes it is very sad news....

I met James and his mother at a charity function here in NYC, I believe sometime in either
the late 1960's or early 1970's, and found them both to be very warm, friendly, extremely
interesting and down to earth people. They mingled freely and none of that Hollywood persona was evident. I was very impressed and if I had not known who they were, I
would have never guessed their professions. The 15 or so minutes that we spent together were wonderful ones.

RIP James!

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The producers of the remake of Hawaii Five-O wanted him to do a cameo and he supposedly was up for doing it but had been experiencing minor health problems and couldn't make it to Hawaii. :frown1:

Reactions: Tricia Lemay