Hawaii 5-0

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am not a huge fan of the show but the two main guys are pretty damn hot. I noticed the short one had quite a bulge in a previous episode so been watching to see that again, then last weeks episode, the tall tattoo'd guy was showing quite a bulge in his sweats.

Anyone have good bulge pics of these two? Anyone know their stats, or seen any hot pics of them?

This makes me want to watch the show even more!

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Last show Alex o'loughlin 'sp' was either going commando or boxers because his pants were so far up the crack of his ass and a mighty fine ass it is too, you could tell what he had for breakfast as for Caan he looks like he is smuggling ferrets all the time.

Reactions: Psilord905

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"...smuggling ferrets..." ! roflmao, good one- hot hot men...

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Markitect, THANK YOU! That's what I am talkin' 'bout! Shit those are some damn fine men! I think I might have to never miss an episode. Being as it is Hawaii, and these men look like this, I demand more shirtless shots on 5-0! LOL!

Both so hot but I think Caan is getting my attention more!

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
Markitect, THANK YOU! That's what I am talkin' 'bout! Shit those are some damn fine men! I think I might have to never miss an episode. Being as it is Hawaii, and these men look like this, I demand more shirtless shots on 5-0! LOL!

Both so hot but I think Caan is getting my attention more!

I am more of an Alex fan ever since he was on Moonlight. Especially when I hear his real Aussie accent.
I have many more of these two. I will post again sometime this weekend.
Wish I had some of Daniel Dae Kim. He is also very ripped.