Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamxxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm sure everyone knows this french hunk by now. Numerous hot videos of him fucking the entire gay population have been around the internet. I managed to find a link to a compilation of several of these videos.

Old topping videos --> Search Results for hayaten77

BUT ALSO! I recently discovered a NEW video where he's BOTTOMING. Damn. If anyone has more new videos PLEASE let me know.

New bottoming videos --> https://twitter.com/i/status/1351530092804108288

preview.mp4.jpg

francois75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to know him some years ago, between 2010-2016, and I witnessed he is complete change, that much than I couldnn't recognize him anymore. Now I learn this sad news, and that's so heartbreaking. This guy was so ddifferennt in the past, so nice, sweat, smart, trustful, romantic, healthy, sporty... he was modelling in France, he even had a love affair with his ex boyfriend and french photographer Alexis Salgues, he learnt geology at university and had a great job, he travelled a lot, especially in Africa here he lived for his work... I don't know what happenned to him, but when he came back from his travels, he was completely different. The person he became, or I prefer to say, the peersonnality he tried to have, was completly ridiculous. He never was this kind of top dominant and vulgar guy, and there was nothing more sweat on Earth than him, maybe apart from kitties. Drugs and mental depression totally killed him. And pretty sure he had another serious mental disorder we don't know. That's a big waste of life. Sory for my poor english, but I really wanted to say that he used to be a beautiful person.

Status
Not open for further replies.