hayden christensen

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hayden is packing and he is skinny!He was only bulk than he play the older Anakin Skywalker(Darth Vader).He bulk now up again for his new role!He is not gay!:mad:

Ryanos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lots lots rumors about Den and his 'Daddy' Ewan. Here is a real image of them preparing for a kiss:

ewen_kissing_hayden_lg.jpg

I have some nice fakes or them together too if anyone would like them posted.

Ryan

mutualattraction

Just Browsing
Media
Ewan kisses everybody on the lips. There's even footage of him chasing George Lucas around the set trying to plant one on him on the last day of shooting Episode 3.

Hayden is dating Rachel Bilson and has been with her since November 06. Before that he dated Sienna Miller for a short while. I've seen plenty of intimate candid shots of him with different women, but no evidence at all that he has any interest in dudes.

ScoMo

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I certianly hope you know Traegon or in some other way are sanctioned to use such a word.

But in relation to the gay question I have a friend that claims to have sleptwith him back in the days he was doing that bad show here in Vancouver.

Nurse!!

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guy has zero charisma on screen. Every review Ive ever read about him has said as much. Lord only knows why he keeps getting work.

i_know_right452

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if you watch factory girl, during the scene where sienna miller is riding him, you can see part of his cock right as she moves her body forward, just for a second, you could look for the screen caps,

and Ryanos i wanna see those fakes...lol

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nice comeback, it would have had more impact a year and a half ago when she posted it.

D_Sven Svollen

Experimental Member
Media
nice comeback, it would have had more impact a year and a half ago when she posted it.

interesting....this thread has been going for a long time. I guess every so often someone wonders if hayden is gay....and then...no one thinks about it....then they think about it again....I guess this process could take awhile.

Ryanos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the only cock-like frame I found in Factory Girl. Is this whay you meant i_know_right452

hayden-cock.jpg

Ryanos

i_know_right452

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no its not that one, she is riding hayden, and she moves forward and you see it flop a little bit...maybe its only on the unrated version...not exactly sure, i will look for the stills...