Hayden Christensen's wee-wee in Factory Girl

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Thought you penis lovers might be interested to knnow that Hayden Christensen's wiener can be seen in Factory Girl. It is shown at exactly 1:03 (that's "one hour and three minutes") in to the movie, during the sex scene with Sienna Miller.

She's on top of him, and she grinds once, and then she moves forward, and for about two seconds (maybe even only one and a half) you can see his penis. At first, I wasn't sure if it was his penis or not, because it is so fast and I couldn't really make out a "crown," but a simple smooth bump where the crown should be. I then realized that as he is Canadian he is most likely uncircumcised and therefore his foreskin woud make it difficult to see the rim.

Anyway, I don't know if this has been mentioned. You'd think it would be a big issue. It was pretty funny to see Darth Vader's penis. LOL :biggrin1:

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hes hot.....id swallow....i need a screen caps....i doubt id be satisfied wit it tho lol...i want a whole dick shot! :) thanks for the heads up tho...

btw how was the movie

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
The movie overall is pretty bad. Someone compared it to a Lifetime movie, and that's fairly accurate. It's full of "confessionals," Edie talking to her therapist about all her struggles. And Hayden Christensen is pretty awful in his impersonation of Bob Dylan.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Canadians uncircumcised? Back in the good old days we were all cut, except for European immigrants. Now, about 40 per cent of young dudes are intact (based on what I see at the gym). Anyway, I'm looking forward to recording Hayden on my DVD player to get a decent look at his manhood.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
No, it's not a decent look, really. Not that I care, really. The only reason I mention it is that I was surprised that an A-lister, a Lucas/Star Wars A-lister, would show his wee-wee. Okay, okay. The truth is that I'm a Star Wars geek, have been from the beginning, and I'm sort of shocked/offended that he did this. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE DARTH VADER'S LIGHTSABER! LOL

About the movie, it will be of passing interest to people who are fascinated by Andy Warhol and/or Edie Sedgwick. For everyone else, it's a waste of time. Well, maybe cheesecake eating Oprah lovers will enjoy it. In other words, it's an (a) Warhol fan flick, (b) Edie fan flick, or, (c) a chick flick.

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
isnt Hayden cut? I mean Candians are all mostly cut. on the video i think there is another shot when hes behind and u see if for a second.

S

SirConcis

isnt Hayden cut? I mean Candians are all mostly cut. on the video i think there is another shot when hes behind and u see if for a second.

Read his bio on IMDB. <b>
His Canadian father is of Danish and English ancestry, while his American mother is half Italian and half Swedish. His Italian maternal grandmother hails from Brooklyn.

His brother and sister have danish first names, indicating strong danish heritage in the family.

He was born in 1981 at a time when circumcision was already on the decline in certain provinces in Canada.

He could be either way, but my foreskin-dar says he is uncut.

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would be willing to bet quite a bit of money that he wasn't fully naked in that scene. The contracts actors sign to play parts delineate specifically and exactly what is and isn't shown. It's a good bet that he wore a spaghetti jock - something that is skin color and completely blends in everywhere but right over his dick. But then again, I haven't seen it and you have so if you say so...

On the hayden note, he's smokin' and I'd do him in a second. :tongue:

tttcarr

Experimental Member
Media
No, it's not a decent look, really. Not that I care, really. The only reason I mention it is that I was surprised that an A-lister, a Lucas/Star Wars A-lister, would show his wee-wee. Okay, okay. The truth is that I'm a Star Wars geek, have been from the beginning, and I'm sort of shocked/offended that he did this. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE DARTH VADER'S LIGHTSABER! LOL

About the movie, it will be of passing interest to people who are fascinated by Andy Warhol and/or Edie Sedgwick. For everyone else, it's a waste of time. Well, maybe cheesecake eating Oprah lovers will enjoy it. In other words, it's an (a) Warhol fan flick, (b) Edie fan flick, or, (c) a chick flick.

I'm sorry but Factory Girl is far from a chick flick. It's the dramatic story of fashion/art/gay icon Edie Sedgwick. I thought the movie was nicely done, could have been better, but all in all not bad, and worth seeing if you are a fan of Edie's.

Reactions: mallak

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Yes, but mistakes happen. You have to remember that there is no single formatting of any movie. What you see in a theatre will be a different format from DVD and VHS. It's possible that his penis wasn't in the theatre but was in the DVD due to different formatting. This is what resulted in Will Smith being caught nude in Wild Wild West. You can see everything of his in that movie.

I know a penis when I see one.

I would be willing to bet quite a bit of money that he wasn't fully naked in that scene. The contracts actors sign to play parts delineate specifically and exactly what is and isn't shown. It's a good bet that he wore a spaghetti jock - something that is skin color and completely blends in everywhere but right over his dick. But then again, I haven't seen it and you have so if you say so...

On the hayden note, he's smokin' and I'd do him in a second. :tongue:

mutualattraction

Just Browsing
Media
I think this is the picture you're referring to. She's straddling his body in the scene but as she moves forward you can see what appears to be his uncircumcised penis, unaroused and pointing south. In other clips of this love scene he appears to be wearing some sort of pouch, but in this particular shot he looks like he could be nude.

http://www.desiringhayden.net/images/albums/factorygirl/bts/fcstill17.jpg

http://www.desiringhayden.net/images/albums/factorygirl/dvdmoviecaps/03/fgunrdvd270.jpg