Hayden Christensen's wee-wee in Factory Girl

jason_x_shaw

Experimental Member
Media
Didn't she really have sex with the guy from Factory Girl? it was all over the media that they were actually fucking cause she was seeing the guy at the time. As i didn't think no he was in this movie! Does she fuck anybody else in the movie?

Can't see anything in those pictures?

Luscious Lady

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jason, I heard those rumors about them really having sex during filming too but never found out for sure if they were true. Not sure if she still is, but her and Hayden were dating at the time they made this movie.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I'm pretty sure that's his penis. In the very short clip, it moves from one side to the other. I don't think it's a pouch.

I think this is the picture you're referring to. She's straddling his body in the scene but as she moves forward you can see what appears to be his uncircumcised penis, unaroused and pointing south. In other clips of this love scene he appears to be wearing some sort of pouch, but in this particular shot he looks like he could be nude.

http://www.desiringhayden.net/images/albums/factorygirl/bts/fcstill17.jpg

http://www.desiringhayden.net/images/albums/factorygirl/dvdmoviecaps/03/fgunrdvd270.jpg

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
ya the "love scene" was questionable because it was so "enthusiastic" that "noone could fake that passion"....i for 1 thought the love scene was quite vanilla

Zena

Just Browsing
Media
There has been hardcore rumors going around that he swings both ways.There hasnt been any pictures to back it up though.I think he's hot no matter what he is :tongue:

ori0n

Experimental Member
Media
There was a pretty strong rumer that Hayden dated the male love interest from the movie ICE PRINCESS, the guy that smoothes out the ice rink on the zambini.

caldron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

In that linked video at 00:52 There appears to be something really going on. It looks like you can see the whole thing and he's wearing a cockring. Anyone else see that?

Thanks for that post... it is WONDERFUL. even if it's not his cock I'm seeing, he is a beautiful man.