hayden christenson

sunstar715: anything on him he is very good looking
for those that dont know he is anakin skywalker in the latest star wars movies

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On clue all i knwo is that he made Darth Vader the badest mother fucker in the universe a whink emo bitch in episode 2. I say we revoke his Canadian citizenship

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lokican@Mar 12 2005, 11:03 PM
On clue all i knwo is that he made Darth Vader the badest mother fucker in the universe a whink emo bitch in episode 2. I say we revoke his Canadian citizenship
[post=290461]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny enough, that's how he started, if you read the original screenplays done by George Lucas. He was a teenager when he first got touched by the Dark Side, and he was very angsty and whacked. Losing his mother, loving Princess Amidala, having his hand cut off... if you were 17-18 when that happened, don't you think you'd be a whiny bitch too?

And as far as his junx, he's supposed to be doin' pretty good. Saw him in a swimsuit on "Life as a House", with Kevin Kline... He was packin' decently. Cute as a goth kid too.

clownboots19: He's definitely a good looking guy, reguardless of penis size. And yes, he is one male I wouldn't mind seeing naked.

carolinacurious: The big thing with Hayden seems to be the argument as to whether or not he's gay. I'm all for positive role models for questioning youth but I'm not so sure that we need for Darth Vader to be gay.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by carolinacurious@Mar 17 2005, 03:22 AM
The big thing with Hayden seems to be the argument as to whether or not he's gay. I'm all for positive role models for questioning youth but I'm not so sure that we need for Darth Vader to be gay.
[post=291610]Quoted post[/post]​
Rational Audience: But he'd have to fuck Amidala at least once. While we're here, why did they cast Hayden Christenson for Anakin and not pick someone eight years older than Natalie Portman for Amidala?

carolinacurious:
Originally posted by mrandy@Mar 17 2005, 07:13 AM
Um whether or not an actor(a good one) is gay has nothing to do with the characters they play. Hayden Christenson is an amazing actor (see Life as a House) no one could say that his character showd any indication of being gay.
[post=291612]Quoted post[/post]​

You're right, you know, I was actually thinking that Hayden Christianson really was the REAL Darth Vader. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, we learned in The Phantom Menace that being a Jedi is a virus, and Luke and Leia's mother really has a thing for younger, less-talented men. At this point, I don't think Vader being gay could surprise me. He's shaped like a giant penis!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 18 2005, 04:47 PM
Yeah, well, we learned in The Phantom Menace that being a Jedi is a virus, and Luke and Leia's mother really has a thing for younger, less-talented men. At this point, I don't think Vader being gay could surprise me. He's shaped like a giant penis!
[post=291935]Quoted post[/post]​

"You will tell me the location of the rebel base" suddenly has new meanings....

:p

I suppose he *could* be a sadist and bisexual, I mean, he does torture Princess Leia and anyone notice his asthmatic breat quickening whenever he uses Force Choke on someone?

:p

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 18 2005, 05:43 PM
Yeah, but "twisted and evil" fine, but I'm sure he wishes parts of him were more man than machine.
[post=291968]Quoted post[/post]​

I wonder if the armor on his helmit serves as adequete protection against those naughty rebels! Or maybe he has to fend off their blasters with his lightsaber...

DieHard9x6: Personally, I'd gladly sign on to have Natalie Portman fuck me so hard that I had to be rebuilt cybernetically! :9