Hayden Sawyer (hayhayboogie)

Nightingaymer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I almost wish she'd break up with him to see his reaction. But 18 is WAY to young to get married. I'm only 20 but he's probably just fresh outta high school.
And as I say it, it's probably why he never posted any nudes. He was a minor and thus, it was illegal. So I can't complain too much if that's the case.

HisokaZ

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And as I say it, it's probably why he never posted any nudes. He was a minor and thus, it was illegal. So I can't complain too much if that's the case.
Not quite sure what you're referring to, but if it's in regards to not posting nudes on OF, he wasn't/isn't underage, he's just an asshole. You have to be 18 to have an OF account, and I'm sure the verification for creators involves proper age verification.

Burnsyo

Cherished Member
Media
He is extremely hungry for money and not caring or connecting with his followers and asking what they like or anything. I sent him money and then he told everyone that I tried to break up his relationship and I asked him out on several dates which I have screenshots of the last conversation we had and nothing happened we were cool then sh****** went down and now hes the most fakest and disgusting person on earth.
If you have any content of his feel free to share it dude. I don’t think anyone here is likely to give him any money anytime soon.

D

deleted1369247

I wonder how his parents feel about him having an OF....
Be careful talking about his parents. I am banned from the dylan dauzat thread for saying his mom wouldn't approve if she found out about his OF.

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
Be careful talking about his parents. I am banned from the dylan dauzat thread for saying his mom wouldn't approve if she found out about his OF.
Oh well. It's not like I'm going to miss anything from this thread anyways lol. I wonder what the reason is for banning that. I guess it would have to do with harassment of the parent. I wouldn't support that here to be fair.

cummydash

Loved Member
Media
Oh well. It's not like I'm going to miss anything from this thread anyways lol. I wonder what the reason is for banning that. I guess it would have to do with harassment of the parent. I wouldn't support that here to be fair.
Did he say his parents already know or why should they know? I wouldnt expect anyone to say such a thing to their parents, so imo he said it just so people dont try to expose him etc.

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
Did he say his parents already know or why should they know? I wouldnt expect anyone to say such a thing to their parents, so imo he said it just so people dont try to expose him etc.
oh I don't know. I was speculating because he's a dick and sometimes with young people who have OF people will send their page to their parents.