Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Inicks, I kindly ask you to stop spamming the thread with pics that we can all see on his insta and tiktok. I think most people are here for his Onlyfans and dont like getting notifications such as yours, thank you!
Or you could not tell people what to post in a public forum? The fuck?

cummydash

Loved Member
Media
Or you could not tell people what to post in a public forum? The fuck?
You just did the same thing lmao. Its a public forum, i am free to express my opinion about him just reposting every new upload from IG or tiktok screaming "daddy yay <3<3" 5 times a day. Also theres a difference between telling him not to do it and kindly asking him not to :).

cummydash

Loved Member
Media
Thank you I'm just posting Hayden's content for people to see that's all
The thing is youre reposting literally the same stuff hayden posts on his social media with zero added value... LPSG would be one hell of a boring site if the goal was to make a virtual copy of a persons instagram timeline. Sure if youre all okay with that, ill just be quiet.

D

deleted1664401

Inicks, I kindly ask you to stop spamming the thread with pics that we can all see on his insta and tiktok. I think most people are here for his Onlyfans and dont like getting notifications such as yours, thank you!
Yeah I'm with you on this one it's stupid and annoying to go watch tiktok and look at Instagram to come here and see what I just seen. Like quiet with the lame super stan stuff.