Hayes Grier

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media
Exactly, this goes back to my theory that he doesn’t really have a plan. I think he’s kind of flying by the seat of his pants. Nothing negative at all, I support him, he just seems all over the place sometimes. He’ll post on multiple platforms 2-3+ times a week, both stories and posts and then there will be nothing for 1-2 weeks. His content is good but very random and erratic (I.e. sometimes it’ll be sexy magazine shoots, workout stuff and other times it’ll be watercolors by the pool)
Again, not complaining. I just think consistency can be key

I’m not really sure what Hayes does for a living. He just hangs around with his dogs at his house and go dirtbike riding with friends. Is he a content creator? Maybe but he doesn’t maintain his you tube channel. He kept saying how he’s gonna be posting on you tube more then he stops. I can definitely see him doing modeling in his future if he wants to.

Stu7130

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m not really sure what Hayes does for a living. He just hangs around with his dogs at his house and go dirtbike riding with friends. Is he a content creator? Maybe but he doesn’t maintain his you tube channel. He kept saying how he’s gonna be posting on you tube more then he stops. I can definitely see him doing modeling in his future if he wants to.

I get the feeling he mostly lives off the money he and the others made when magcon was a thing. Probably some help from his brother too? I would think it’s dwindling by now but maybe he made some investments, he doesn’t come off as money desperate as some other influencers. He just sells those socks and minds his business.

Reactions: Ajlv

M_4123

Superior Member
Media
E0fSe_uWYAI0W7H

E0QZvd1WQAAFI-W

E0avw2HVIAA4vfK

D

deleted342096

Anyone know or have any idea what happened to this shoot? Hope it comes out soon
Probably wasn’t a real photo shot and just friends messing around which a lot of them tend to do now.

CivilWarSteakSauce

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hayes is the poor man’s Matthew Crawford.
Rofl bMatthew crawford and his dumbass "Eat, Pray, Love" nonsense with a healthy dose of "I'm having a mental health crisis" to keep things mildly interesting. Dude is a dumpster fire with a nice ass.

Reactions: LionOfVoid and Ajlv

Stixxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forgive me being naïve but what is dumpster fire?
A dumpster fire is kind of like, a disaster of a situation or a hot mess of a person/thing

Lol didn't even finish reading the new posts to see someone already responded

Reactions: unstr8