Hayes Grier

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted5886371

I am a slow believer in leaked nudes, but in this case I remember the debate had me convinced...though it was so long ago, I don't remember why.
Convinced for which set? The ones that actually show his dick are definitely real and the bathroom ones with the emoji were pretty much proven to be him because there are photos of him in that bathroom, which ones are you talking about?

Reactions: shanerenny
D

deleted1369247

Convinced for which set? The ones that actually show his dick are definitely real and the bathroom ones with the emoji were pretty much proven to be him because there are photos of him in that bathroom, which ones are you talking about?
How do you know the ones that showed his dick are real?

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

both bathroom and full dick

D

deleted5886371

It’s been a while but from what I remember the Belly button, mole, some of them match the sheets from others that have his face in them. (Hoping to not start the debate over)
there of course is no way to 100% prove them but I think we got as close as we are going to get, I believe they are him

D

deleted5886371

Not only was it the belly button, the mole, the sheets, it was the blanket as well. But again, there is no way to definitively prove they are him but they are very convincing and like I said before, I think they are the closest we are going to get until the bathroom emoji ones come out uncovered

Status
Not open for further replies.