Hayes Grier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike672

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he posted something about following god the other day. I think it's a trend now for young LA people... So he's probably homophobe
Worshiping God has no correlation to being homophobic. Inherently bigoted people use God or Jesus to perpetuate hate, when in fact the teachings of Jesus says nothing of homosexuality and everything of compassion and acceptance.

But, yo, let’s get back to the more important questions...where are the rest of his nudes?

Reactions: Xgaymes and aj2019

aj2019

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Worshiping God has no correlation to being homophobic. Inherently bigoted people use God or Jesus to perpetuate hate, when in fact the teachings of Jesus says nothing of homosexuality and everything of compassion and acceptance.

But, yo, let’s get back to the more important questions...where are the rest of his nudes?
The person who posted the first two nudes of him was being a tad sketchy when I asked her about it, but she said there's apparently a telegram about him with all of the nudes on there. She won't reply to my messages, and if she does reply, she's v cryptic about how she got the nudes or what telegram they came from.

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
The person who posted the first two nudes of him was being a tad sketchy when I asked her about it, but she said there's apparently a telegram about him with all of the nudes on there. She won't reply to my messages, and if she does reply, she's v cryptic about how she got the nudes or what telegram they came from.
Wellllll telegram is a sketchy place when it comes to nudes.

are you trying to address me?

Reactions: allloyd

Hariboo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Am I missing something?

Nudes?

aj2019

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
are you trying to address me?
Mhm. I tried messaging you a while ago to ask what the name of the telegram was and you never told me. Or replied. :( And then i stopped asking cuz I figured it was a super top secret thing that only a select group can know about. I literally never knew those nudes even existed uncensored until you posted them on here. Since then i've been hella thirsty to find the source.

solple1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mhm. I tried messaging you a while ago to ask what the name of the telegram was and you never told me. Or replied. :( And then i stopped asking cuz I figured it was a super top secret thing that only a select group can know about. I literally never knew those nudes even existed uncensored until you posted them on here. Since then i've been hella thirsty to find the source.
you should post them here if you have them. cmon.

...Y'all. They have literally already been posted on here... They're on page 71... Please pay attention to the thread.
I never said the ones posted aren’t real or weren’t posted I was saying some people claiming to have pictures but don’t post them don’t have them, I never mentioned the ones that were posted here thank you very much I am paying attention to the thread

aj2019

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never said the ones posted aren’t real or weren’t posted I was saying some people claiming to have pictures but don’t post them don’t have them, I never mentioned the ones that were posted here thank you very much I am paying attention to the thread
Lol, just making sure. :p

Reactions: pshayc

solple1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Status
Not open for further replies.