Hayes Grier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhm. I tried messaging you a while ago to ask what the name of the telegram was and you never told me. Or replied. :( And then i stopped asking cuz I figured it was a super top secret thing that only a select group can know about. I literally never knew those nudes even existed uncensored until you posted them on here. Since then i've been hella thirsty to find the source.
what are u talking about ?? i messaged u and told u the name of the chat and everything, now you’re just lying...

aj2019

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what are u talking about ?? i messaged u and told u the name of the chat and everything, now you’re just lying...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I sincerely apologize i was meaning to call out someone else. :0
You DID tell me the name of the telegram group was influencers exposed.

Reactions: Keisha

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
its literally the same penis...
It’s the same penis, but is it Hayes’?? The pics are super cropped, soft focus almost blurry, and dropped randomly from a dubious source. The one freckle seems to match, but no ones matched the sheets or blankets.

I’m dubious to say the least. Still holding my breath for unedited bathroom pics... at least those are real.

aj2019

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s the same penis, but is it Hayes’?? The pics are super cropped, soft focus almost blurry, and dropped randomly from a dubious source. The one freckle seems to match, but no ones matched the sheets or blankets.

I’m dubious to say the least. Still holding my breath for unedited bathroom pics... at least those are real.
We have talked about this before, too, but in shirtless photos of Hayes, he has this very distinct mole/freckle near his bellybutton. In the nudes, you can see that the freckle thingy matches up with the freckle on Hayes's shirtless pics.

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
We have talked about this before, too, but in shirtless photos of Hayes, he has this very distinct mole/freckle near his bellybutton. In the nudes, you can see that the freckle thingy matches up with the freckle on Hayes's shirtless pics.
Dammit... just realized something... IT IS FAKE.

The mole/freckle is on the wrong damn side. The mirror selfie is of course reversed (a mirrored image). The freckle appears on the other side when viewed normally.

where his freckle appears in real life...
32ndr.jpeg

On the reverse side when viewed through a mirror...
32nds.jpeg

Freckle appears on wrong side (and it’s a totally different navel)... FAKE...
32ndq.jpeg

The mole/freckle is on the wrong damn side. The mirror selfie is of course reversed (a mirrored image). The freckle appears on the other side when viewed normally.

32ndr.jpeg

32nds.jpeg

32ndq.jpeg
So, I truly mean this with all due respect I’m not trying to be rude but the photo may just be flopped, some cameras flop the photo so no they are not fake, just flop the photo and it matches, I had a camera that always flopped the pictures for some reason

Kelpy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

32ndr.jpeg

32nds.jpeg

32ndq.jpeg
Hey I like your enthusiasm, but pictures that are taken on snapchat are reversed automatically (just like in the mirror). And it's quite obvious that the nudes were sent on snapchat as well.

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
So, I truly mean this with all due respect I’m not trying to be rude but the photo may just be flopped, some cameras flop the photo so no they are not fake, just flop the photo and it matches, I had a camera that always flopped the pictures for some reason
Hey I like your enthusiasm, but pictures that are taken on snapchat are reversed automatically (just like in the mirror). And it's quite obvious that the nudes were sent on snapchat as well.
Alright... I’m not going to Sherlock it any further. Not sure why there’s not more skepticism... I mean, look at the bellybutton, Hayes has almost an outie—they don’t match. It’s a dubious source, the resolution is low, super cropped, and no match to pillows/ blankets you can see in his videos.
But, if that does it for you then happy fapping!

Nimajnev

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright... I’m not going to Sherlock it any further. Not sure why there’s not more skepticism... I mean, look at the bellybutton, Hayes has almost an outie—they don’t match. It’s a dubious source, the resolution is low, super cropped, and no match to pillows/ blankets you can see in his videos.
But, if that does it for you then happy fapping!

They did match the blankets \ sheets though.

Reactions: Xgaymes

The photos with the eggplant are 100%, the bathroom matches verbatim exactly. The ones on page 71 are slightly more skeptical but the sheets, mole and multiple other giveaways are in the favor that they're real

Reactions: viisbby

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
They did match the blankets \ sheets though.
The photos with the eggplant are 100%, the bathroom matches verbatim exactly. The ones on page 71 are slightly more skeptical but the sheets, mole and multiple other giveaways are in the favor that they're real
Where was it shown that the sheets match? I don’t think that’s the case at all unless I missed something. And what multiple other giveaways?

If there was a match to that patterned blanket with any other photo or picture of his room or sheets that he’s shown many times over the years then there’d be no doubt.

Where was it shown that the sheets match? I don’t think that’s the case at all unless I missed something. And what multiple other giveaways?

If there was a match to that patterned blanket with any other photo or picture of his room or sheets that he’s shown many times over the years then there’d be no doubt.
That’s quite possible he has different sheets/blankets to get changed out, I change mine all the time, I can’t find the post right now but the sheets match in one of the photos and I think one of the blankets, I think we can agree that the photos were clearly taken at different times but I think they are all him

Thirst_quencher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

32ndr.jpeg

32nds.jpeg

32ndq.jpeg

Ok so 3 different pictures with 3 different cameras

picture 1 someone else is taking it using and actual camera or a rear camera on a phone

picture 2 he’s taking it himself using his phones rear facing camera in the mirror (mirror causing it to be flipped)

picture 3 he’s taking himself using the front camera on his phone (front cameras have the same effect as taking a mirror picture)

doobiedoo

Expert Member
Media

32ndr.jpeg

32nds.jpeg

32ndq.jpeg

I don’t know this is not do I have any stake in this but besides the the one mark below his belly button the dick pic also has the same mark he has above his belly button (upper right on the first two, upper left on the bottom). It looks like the bottom is just mirrored, his belly button looks slightly different in a sitting position and it’s the same guy in all 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.