HCG

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by getmein, Feb 23, 2010.

1. getmein

getmein New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone here used HCG for making your balls bigger i have never used steroids but want bigger balls...i have been using novaldex for about 2 weeks waiting for help on hcg...

2. getmein

getmein New Member

Albums:
    anyone???

3. Drakken69

Drakken69 New Member

i have i cycle most of the year. while i am on i take 500 iu of hcg every other day. keeps them up for most part.

4. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    have to admit I would love to have bigger balls too, your cock and balls are nothing to be shy about!

5. getmein

getmein New Member

Albums:
    Drakken69
    Drakken69
    Drakken69bwhat do you mean when you say keeps them up for the most part? dont they get bigger like i said i dont do steroids but just would like bigger balls you think they will make mine bigger?

6. cri

cri New Member

you're talking nolvadex and want to take hcg to make your balls bigger? i think you have no clue what you're doing.

i'm pretty sure hcg won't make your balls bigger...unless they've shrunk, but you aren't doing cycles, so they ain't

taking nolvadex by itself is stupid. if you really wanted to boost testosterone by taking an anti-extrogen, you'd want to take arimidex. but it's still kind of stupid.

Draft saved Draft deleted