He cum inside my ass?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is never dead! Pisitive brings positive

Are you trying to be humorous, or are you simply a braindead cunt?

Your posting history to date borders on the terminally moronic by sending out dangerous messages.

Perhaps you need to shut up for a while, read around the boards a bit, and then come back with a more worthwhile kind of contribution than you have made to date.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Your posting history to date borders on the terminally moronic by sending out dangerous messages.

Perhaps you need to shut up for a while, read around the boards a bit, and then come back with a more worthwhile kind of contribution than you have made to date.

I for one think this is damned sound advice OP, so why not just take it and run!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This is entirely uncalled for, and totally insensitive. Wally said, basically, unless you're in a committed relationship...
...that you should be safe. He completely covered YOUR situation. So, for you to go off on him like that is just being gratuitously insulting, and a horrible individual. Wally also brought up some other great points about other diseases that people need to consider also. Again, if you're in a committed relationship, where you KNOW that you're OK, awesome! Hell yeah, go for it!!! But Wally's message about safe sex is exactly what "dumb" people need to hear! ("Learn from my 'mistakes'." "Don't learn that lesson the hard way." etc.)

As an aside, the original poster, IS one of the "dumb" people! This posting was started by the same guy that asked if HE could get prenant if I guy came up his ass. So, consider that little tidbit next time you read one of his posts. (source = http://www.lpsg.org/892977-post1.html )

OhHHHh my god!!! I think I about pee'd my pants...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Then don't do it. Just because you were dumb and had unprotected sex with someone who you didn't know was HIV+ doesn't mean you need to lecture those of us who know their partners HIV status and are smart enough to know that if someone is positive you need to use protection.

How the fuck do you know how Wally got HIV? And at least read what he said before you respond with your mean, nasty, reactionary bullshit.

In short - leave Wally the fuck alone - he has enough to be dealing with!!

Alex - I love your way with words...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as part of my HIV outreach here on this forum I have to say just because it feels good does not mean it is good. I for one being HIV+ get really really agrivated when i hear you guys talking about unprotected sex, unless you have known the person for a minimum of one year and after that one year you both get tested together, USE A FRIGGIN CONDOM!!!! HIV is not the only disease you can get from not using a condom, you can get herpes, gentital warts, ghonerea, syphillis, HEP A,B and C and many many more diseases. This is not a game this is your life you are playing with!!! it's like playing Russian Roullette!!!!

How the fuck do you know how Wally got HIV? And at least read what he said before you respond with your mean, nasty, reactionary bullshit.

:cool:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Invisibleman, I'm not sure what you mean by quoting ManlyBanisters and NakedWally side-by-side, then commenting with the "rolling-eyes" emoticon. I hope it doesn't mean what I think... please explain.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Invisibleman, I'm not sure what you mean by quoting ManlyBanisters and NakedWally side-by-side, then commenting with the "rolling-eyes" emoticon. I hope it doesn't mean what I think... please explain.

He didn't say ":rolleyes:" - he said ":cool:" - which, if I may be so bold as to interpret invisibleman - who's smiley responses have confused me in the past, that both Wally and I are right. N'est pas?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

He didn't say ":rolleyes:" - he said ":cool:" - which, if I may be so bold as to interpret invisibleman - who's smiley responses have confused me in the past, that both Wally and I are right. N'est pas?

Sorry--No malaise intended. I was just highlighting where Naked Wally revealed his HIV status to Manly Banisters. I was lazy to add anything else so I chose the flat expression smiley=====> :cool: .

The avenues of vagued internet communication. Hehehe.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry--No malaise intended. I was just highlighting where Naked Wally revealed his HIV status to Manly Banisters. I was lazy to add anything else so I chose the flat expression smiley=====> :cool: .

I think you missed a vital word in ManlyB's post, though:

How the fuck do you know how Wally got HIV?

Her point didn't relate to Wally's HIV status, which he's always been candid about here, but rather to the assumptions about wanton stupidity being to blame, as per the person who responded with considerable vitriol above.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

The avenues of vagued internet communication. Hehehe.

OH! I get it - actually I said:

not 'how the fuck do you know he got HIV' - There are, unfortunately, many ways to get infected - Wally has never told me his story persoanally, if he's shared it on the boards I haven't read it yet. The guy was assuming too much...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Her point didn't relate to Wally's HIV status, which he's always been candid about here, but rather to the assumptions about wanton stupidity being to blame, as per the person who responded with considerable vitriol above.

Scarey - we highlight in the same manner... but yours is bigger than mine :eek:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I wasn't being insensitive about people with HIV/AIDS. I have had a few close friends of mine die of AIDS. And one die from shame of getting a positive result for HIV. (Yeah, he killed himself.)

So, I am far from vitriolic. :cool: <===Plain expression smiley. No anger or malaise here.

I was pointing out where Naked Wally revealed that in this post. She was wanting to know...(I think that there are many avenues of getting HIV. I don't really care how he got it. None of my business. He just said he has it. Fact.)

:cool: <===Plain expression smiley. No anger or malaise here either.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, I am far from vitriolic. :cool: <===Plain expression smiley. No anger or malaise here.

This thread is becoming an exercise in communicating at crossed purposes. :rolleyes:

My allusion to a vitriolic response had nothing to do with you, and in fact referred to:

Then don't do it. Just because you were dumb and had unprotected sex with someone who you didn't know was HIV+ doesn't mean you need to lecture those of us who know their partners HIV status and are smart enough to know that if someone is positive you need to use protection.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
invisie honey - take a moment and re-read Alex's post - he wasn't referring to you

I but rather to the assumptions about wanton stupidity being to blame, as per the person who responded with considerable vitriol above.

He was referring to the poster I was originally commenting to...

No one thinks you are vitriolic... you're a sweetheart.