Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I just came back from the Hampton Inn. Finals week is coming up and i've been stressed out. I decided to place an add on craigslist and one guy I talked to who was the same age as me seemed like he would be a good fuck. For the last measure of screening I asked if he was white (i only mess with white men besides my last fuck buddy) and he said he was. He booked a room....came and picked me up from my dorm and then we headed there. When he dropped his pants staring in front of me was this long fat dick. I wad thinking to myself "this is gonna be a good fuck". Boy was I wrong. He couldn't get hard for like 20 minutes. We tried everything. Finally when he said he was hard he put it in. His hard dick isn't even hard! He struggled to put it in because it isnt hard (by my standards) and when it was in and he was pumping his dick in and out I felt just about nothing! There I was doing doggystyle thinking to myself about how horrible this experience was......and then it happened. I started thinking about the good times me and my old fuck buddy had. Don't worry.....i'm not going back to his ass but it had me thinking about him and how I could find someone with a dick like him who could fuck me like I want it. I told him I wanted a pounding. Even though he did go fast I didn't feel shit because his dick was soft. I'm so fucking mad right now and I needed to vent. My experience with craigslist was aweful.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, why no black guys? I understand it's your preference, but just wondering. Sorry to hear about the experience btw.

it seems as though when I pick black men I always pick the wrong ones....dochebags, disrespectful, cheaters, ect. but every white guy I 've chosen has been a great guy. So i decided to just go with white guys cause I have good taste in them.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone who can't get hard for a rack like that has issues! :cool:

I thought that even if its soft you can shove it in and it will get hard after a few thrusts. Or is that just another one of my superpowers?

Anyway, the lesson here is that finding sex online rarely works out. Live and learn.

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it seems as though when I pick black men I always pick the wrong ones....dochebags, disrespectful, cheaters, ect. but every white guy I 've chosen has been a great guy. So i decided to just go with white guys cause I have good taste in them.
............wow.:tdown:

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, you are frustrated, every thread is about not finding the correct fuck. if you can do it better, use a dildo.

I've been using my dildo for the past month. It does the job but it aint like the real thing.

Damn black dudes gettin bashed pretty hard here lol. I admit Rom alot of brothers on here are arrogant fucks but not all of us. But Wow someone not gettin hard for you should be a crime.

lol....maybe one day i'll try another black guy. The last one I had was very disrespectful and treated me like shit......there was good sex. In the end the trade-off wasn't worth it. I guess its hard to find great guys who are also great fucks. Where the hell are they?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You haven't fucked enough white guys yet. :no: Trust me, douchebags, disrespectful, cheaters, etc. they come in all shapes sizes and colors. :yup:

Anyone who can't get hard for a rack like that has issues! :cool:
I thought that even if its soft you can shove it in and it will get hard after a few thrusts. Or is that just another one of my superpowers?

Anyway, the lesson here is that finding sex online rarely works out. Live and learn.
That has been my experience. :mad::frown1:

Maybe you just weren't his type, or your up front attitude to wanting to be fucked intimidated him. It happens.
This is true. I sometimes think that if I were to encounter a man who was as romantic as the character Baryshnikov played on Sex and the City during it's last season; I would pass out from the overwhelming shock of it just like Carrie did. :redface:

I've been using my dildo for the past month. It does the job but it aint like the real thing.
Precisely why I never use dildos or vibes and rarely masturbate. It's good but not as good and just makes me want the real thing more. :redface:

lol....maybe one day i'll try another black guy. The last one I had was very disrespectful and treated me like shit......there was good sex. In the end the trade-off wasn't worth it. I guess its hard to find great guys who are also great fucks. Where the hell are they?
I usually prefer white men as well; but not because I think all black men are dogs. :no: I've had some black men treat me like a goddess.