He had a big ass dick for nothing!

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not the rubber band! OUCH! Use the condom as a cock ring if you don't have a cock ring.

HOWEVER, please keep in mind that you should be fucking for only 20 minutes you don't want to fuck up your partners dick!:smile:

Carry a cockring or at least a rubber band.

Ganieda

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
wait a min now....i've found quality sex on lpsg

I hope I have your luck. :)

On another note : At least the guy had a big dick. I knew a guy with a tiny penis (I posted pics in a small penis thread). He wasn't able to get it hard most of the time.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe the guy was experimenting with you and he is not really into black women. next time go for a Latin guy. they are in between the blacks and the whites. And they also have big cocks.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK so my opinion will not be popular but here goes anyway...of course it sucked!! It was a cold, impersonal meeting in hotel room. You have no history with the guy, no intimacy, no connection. I'm sorry but I'm not surprised the sex sucked. You need a boyfriend, not a random fuck. I'm not saying that in a judgmental way, just sayin...there is no replacement for real intimacy.

for you...... i mean 2 men having sex is not appealing to me in any way, but it dosen't mean gay guys don't like it. some people require an emotional connection to feel connected physically, some people on the other hand enjoy physical pleasure that comes with no risk to their lives, and seeing as how they met through craigslist where she litterally LISTED her intentions, it's safe to say he knew what was expected and boasted he could do a job he couldn't, the only thing anyone did wrong was him when he said he was the energizer bunny knowing he was rabbit with a big carrot. not everyone feels and wants like you, telling some one what they need is the MOST "judgmental way" you can put it how ever you may mean it.

Ok you were dissapointed. I would imagine that the dude got the worst end of it. He too didin't have great sex and probably feels unsure and embarassed at what his body was having difficulty with.
Perhaps learning about compassion might help elieviate your ranting

yeah, got to have his ego AND his penis stroked by a woman, got his and left her with blue balls by proxy....... he totally got the worse end

perhaps learning to hold up his side of the deal might have elievated his number women that see his huge penis as a blessing and not a curse..... and also decrease the number of women that call him a 2 pump chump

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read this thread and honestly Rommette I think the type of black guys you are attracting may reflect on you. I have dated black only so far and have many black male friends and they have always treated me with respect and apologise when they curse around me etc, open doors for me, do chivalrous things without me needing to ask. Just something for you to think about - white men, black men, asian men and other races all come in good and bad. They can all be deadbeats, have bad credit, be assholes, talk loud.

Stop looking at race for a moment and look at yourself. Are you happy with the way you come across to people? I tend to find that people will only treat you the way you allow them to and they can tell if you are a lady that won't take bullshit. Just my two cents.....

D

deleted15807

I read this thread and honestly Rommette I think the type of black guys you are attracting may reflect on you.

Exactly. If all men are dogs why are they all at your door?

Maybe get a fluffer next time. Just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have dated black only so far and have many black male friends and they have always treated me with respect and apologise when they curse around me etc, open doors for me, do chivalrous things without me needing to ask.

May I ask where you are from?
Mostly here in the USA MEN do not behave as you have described above.
Black or White - manners are lacking.

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I ask where you are from?
Mostly here in the USA MEN do not behave as you have described above.
Black or White - manners are lacking.

I live in the UK, however I have visted the States countless time over the years (Mostly New York City) and men are nothing short of polite to me over there. That is before they even hear my accent - it is honestly the way a lady carries herself that makes a difference (approachable yet classy - not snobby) to how one is approached.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in the UK, however I have visted the States countless time over the years (Mostly New York City) and men are nothing short of polite to me over there. That is before they even hear my accent - it is honestly the way a lady carries herself that makes a difference (approachable yet classy - not snobby) to how one is approached.

You must have some kind of magic.
I used to live in NYC and ran into many people that never lived a polite day in their life.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't know, i think there are still plenty of gentlemen in the States (speaking as one who strives for such). it's just hard to tell the ones who are genuinely good and who are the ones just using it to get laid. lol!

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to agree with dalynxx. The guy you select reflects on you. You're looking for Mr. Right on Craigslist. If you were simply looking for a good pounding, who gives a fat rat's ass about him being an asshole. You're not trying to build a relationship, you're searching for a good lay. No real man is going to truly respect a woman he met on Craigslist for sex. Of course he's going to brag about you to his friends. You meet them on Craigslist. You're finding boi's while lookng for men in the wrong place. And I say that whether you prefer black or white men. There will be no difference. Men (long-term relation types) don't hang around Craigslist looking for wives. If you want a man to see you, then show him you. Don't give him your ass if you want him to see your heart.

D

deleted395785

it seems as though when I pick black men I always pick the wrong ones....dochebags, disrespectful, cheaters, ect. but every white guy I 've chosen has been a great guy. So i decided to just go with white guys cause I have good taste in them.

just wondering... do you carry yourself differently to men of other races? were you always attracted to white men before your bad experiences with black men?

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry you've had that experience with black guys. I'm a 22 year old black male in Tucson, AZ and I'm also going to college finishing up my degree next semester. We're really not all like that. I just wish more girls would evaluate us as individuals and not based on a few bad experiences or stereotyped portrayals of us in movies, television, rap videos, etc. I admit that sometimes I've held back approaching a girl because I don't want to come across as just another horny black guy. I hope you're able to find a black guy who can respect you so that your opinion of us can begin to change. I wish you good luck with school and everything else though.

Whether you want to admit it or not, for every decent black guy there are 10 who are happy to reinforce the negative stereotype, so we are fighting a losing battle.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of black men are you getting? Or attracted to? Cause I'll tell you what I tell my two sisters, and all of 350 girl cousins.

" If he look like anyone on BET or ESPN don't bring him home!"

I know this something I shouldn't say infront of white folks but it's the truth. Black folks say there's no good blacks out there but we are picking thugs, mr.cool and the sistah who's going to be on the next round for Flava of Love or for the Love of Ray J. ROFL!:biggrin1:

Look guys if you going to date a black man, get one that keeps to himself and have clean finger nails!

If you want one with a big donkey dick, go to guy that doesn't have any friends...because he's hated on and you may want to know why!:biggrin1::wink:

Blkbro510 speaks the truth. One thing I've found strange is that in the U.S when a black man wears a normal pair of jeans (e.g Levi's 501) other black people automatically assume that he is gay, because his jeans are not half way down his bum.

Last edited:

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol people are still commenting this? This post went from a complaint to a rant on race preference. I think we should just drop it. If the person who started the thread hasn't posted in awhile then its time to move along lol

Ok, I'm dropping it, and by the way Grif I wasn't referring to you in my earliest post.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't really give a damn one way or the other, but why shouldn't be able to discuss things in a, y'know, discussion thread if they want to, regardless of the OP's presence?