paul_fib

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He held me there.

On my knees between his thick muscular thighs as he reached the edge of his climax.

I realised I was truly at his mercy, both willing and helpless. His large hands on either side of my head, one cupping the base of my skull and the other planted on my jaw his thumb caressing my cheek.

I had no where else to look but down the foot long thick and heavy cock whose plumb size head was was completely occupying my mouth and pressing a little uncomfortably at the entrance to my throat and then up to the chiseled full physique of this 6 foot 5 Marine whose ripped torso and full meaty pecks were bulging from the strain of holding back his orgasm.

His left leg was bouncing slightly from the anticipation, the veins across his broad shoulders and down his defined arms bulged as he increased the pressure holding me there.

A light sheen of sweat had developed over his body from all the work leading up to this point.

And then he came.

With force and a deep throaty grunt.

The first shot filled my mouth entirely, at least whatever vacant space that wasn’t filled with his thick head, and coated every taste bud with his rich slick cum.

The second shot forced my cheeks to puff out.

I wasn’t going to waste a drop.

I quickly had to swallow before he came anymore. That was the beginning of the end for me.

The taste of his cum forced my entire being to relax, like some kind of cum sedative.

My muscles which were tense and tight from arousal and anticipation relaxed, my mind went momentarily blank and my anus, which had been up until this point lightly probed by the head of a fairly large butt plug relaxed.

And then all that changed.

With the third and equally powerful cum shot he began to thrust his hips forward while holding my head steady.

With the combination of the sedative effect and the lubrication of his cum I had inadvertently relaxed my tongue and throat and willingly or not my marine took full advantage.

His head passed my tongue and slipped into my throat. He continued to cum slicking my throat for the rest his length.

He pushed with his hips and held me there as inch by astounding inch buried itself into my throat.

Still blissed out, it did occur to me that this was surely impossible.

I’d tried to take it all before but 12 inches was a lot to take and add to that girth as wide as a coke can at least and your kidding yourself.

But here I was, in the hands of a god amongst men burying his monster cock over my lips and tongue into my throat all the while still cuming a thick steady stream.

The size of his manhood was ridiculous, I could feel it’s girth stretching my throat as he slowly thrust its heft into me. Add to that the odd and continuing sensation of his cock pulsing with every shot and the copious amount of cum that was sliding into my stomach.

By about half way he paused for a moment and then shifted his right hand from my jaw to my shoulder.

He then started to push me slowly down at the same pace he fed me his cock.

The large butt plug pushed back up into me.

Invaded on both ends but so blissfully sated by the seemingly unending stream of his magic cum.

Things changed again when the butt plug hit that special spot.

The surge of pure arousal and wanting was intense when the plug hit my prostate.

Probably another effect of what must be now a cup full of his amazing cum.

My own cock lurched and started leaking pre immediately.

He continued to feed me his cock but know in little thrusts.

When he bottomed out my brain broke. He pushed me down the rest of the way which locked the wide plug into my ass.

The sensation is unimaginable. Total bliss, heat and fullness.

My mouth was stretched open at the base of his shaft. His entire hot, heavy, engorged manhood was down my throat still pulsing from his cum shots.

My chin was buried in the loose skin of his ball sack whose contents still hung low and proud.

I held on to those balls for dear life.

Each testicle must have been the size of a large lemon and hung low enough in that glorious sack to supply the beast of his cock.

So, now fully seated on my butt plug with his entire python forced down my throat i hesitated to spare a glance up his rippling muscles to his face.

His piercing grey eyes met mine as I tried to convey a sense of urgency.

Urgency and wanting to fulfil my own arousal and or course the slight concern of needing to breath.

His own look conveyed something else, need.

He started to pull out and then would punish me by pushing back in and then again and again every time pulling back more and increasing the pace.

He was fucking my throat.

Using is hold on me to fuck himself with my face.

He would pull back to the back of my tongue and pause for a moment to let me take in a little air and then he would plunge back in.

His pace quickened and he would grunt every time he bottomed out.

I felt his huge balls resist my grasp and begin to pull up.

Fuck he was about to cum again

Had he stopped cuming from before and this was a second win? Or was this the first time and everything up to this point was just pre.

I’m not gonna lie I began to panic a little.

If all of this was just precum face fucking then his actual cum was going to do me in.

His pace was becoming punishing, he’d all but given up on letting me breath.

His grunts were becoming more breathy with every thrust and his chest was beginning to heave with every breath.

Each exquisite vein and sinew of his spectacular muscled frame was bulging to the point of bursting.

His body was practically vibrating.

He fucked out all the way to my lips.

Massive head spilling precum over my lips and then pushed down as he exhaled a deep and honest sounding “Fuck!”

I felt it.

The girth of his monster cock stretching the width of my throat and the lurch of his cock as he actually/ finally came in me.

To my shock his cock grew as he came in me.

He held me to his groin as he arched his back and his cock actually grew deeper into me and strained my throat even wider.

Tears welled in my eyes and a tiny whimper escaped.

This time the cum came in a torrent.

My stomach was actually being stretched with what felt like litres of cum pouring out of him and into me.

My own cock was straining for release in a pool of pre.

He finally release his grip on my head as his arms fell to my shoulders.

He began to lean back onto the bed.

The natural action drawing his fire hose of a cock out of my throat.

His orgasm was complete.

His body convulsed with ecstasy as he lay back. His breathing came in shudders and yet he still continued to cum filling my throat up as he pulled out.

The head of his cock finally made it back into my mouth but continued to shoot to fill it’s vacant space with even more cum.

It took me 3 attempts to swallow to force the cum already in my mouth and throat down into my stomach.

At this point my original goal to not spill a drop was utterly lost.

Cum poured down my chin and over my chest welling at my groin.

I kept my mouth over his piss slit as the corona of his immense head escaped my lips.

Now I could actually taste his cum.

It was thick and slimy and frankly just tasted like cum. But more than that it tasted like Him.

His torrent finally began to reduce as it continued to spill over my lips between swallowing.

I was so full.

His cock fell away from my lips as his erection began to subside, cum still freely leaking even as it did.

It was gorgeous, he was gorgeous. Breathing heavily as he lay back, the mounds of his abs, pecks, thighs, shoulders and biceps glistening with sweat and his strong hands clutched at the bed sheets.

His cock hung low, long and still puffy dripping cum.

I released his balls and they moved up to the base of his cock before relaxing down low into their sack, forced aside by his still sizeable semi.