He Is 8-9" Thick!

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
there are always those that are the haters and the doubters. I don't know which one you qualify under, it might be both? :rolleyes: It's one or the other definitely. What the woman says is not out of the realm of possibility. You just need to open your mind and not so much your mouth. Just saying. :wink:

So you are saying you can deep throat to cans of soda because the how big it would be.

As for being a hater not at all check out my albums I got no reason to hate.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So you are saying you can deep throat to cans of soda because the how big it would be.

LOL ! i have a huge mouth. and it took me several times getting used to the thickness of my BF and he is 6" thick. :)

I do not think you are a hater at all BTW. :)

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Also, FWIW, note that the OP said that by her best Guesstimate/measuring where she thought her hands were that it was between 8 and 9 inches. This is just what she Perceived, not an honest to goodness measurement with a tape measure.

So, no need to get nasty.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reading the op I thought, ‘Uh, what does she mean, “8-9” thick”? But reading on it became apparent you meant circumference as opposed to diameter, which would give the distance wall to wall, or thickness. Even so 8-9” circumference is still the exception rather than the rule. Having said that, I have often been 9” circumference myself after a long pumping session and I’m inclined to think that maybe your man is a closeted vacuum pumper?

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How stupid is that??? No one can deep throat a soda can. However a cock, bends, and gives and can be constricted. So NO I can't deep throat a soda can, no one can, LOL But you seem to have plenty reason to doubt anybody.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
How stupid is that??? No one can deep throat a soda can. However a cock, bends, and gives and can be constricted. So NO I can't deep throat a soda can, no one can, LOL But you seem to have plenty reason to doubt anybody.

I will admit I am a doubter but not a hater I mean I don't doubt aliens exist I just have not seen one that's all.

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think the real solution here, for all of us to understand and help, would be for OP to say if she could get her hand all the way around it or not. And if not, did if feel like a beer bottle thickness? a coke can? how far were her fingers apart. I think anything is possible, but there's a BIG difference between 8 and 9 inches. Especially in circumference. a 5 inch girth is skinny, but a 6 inch is thick.

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Okay. I'm not getting involved in the real/unreal thing. Eyescream, if you're really with a very thick guy (regardless of the real measurement), you need to make sure that he (or you or someone) does a very good job of turning you on and getting your vagina lubricated. So stimulate the clit very, very well, and get the juices flowing. Then lube him up, too. And most importantly, take it very slowly. Both of you will need to have some patience and determination. It's not impossible to take real girth, but it is impossible to take it quickly if you've never done it before. Also, try to have some fun because it'll never work if you aren't having fun and bonding with each other while doing it.

From my experience, this is the advice that I'd give to a woman trying to take 6" girth or 9" girth. It's just that if you're dealing with the extremely large end of the spectrum, I stress each step even more seriously.

Reactions: pghcyclist

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay. I'm not getting involved in the real/unreal thing. Eyescream, if you're really with a very thick guy (regardless of the real measurement), you need to make sure that he (or you or someone) does a very good job of turning you on and getting your vagina lubricated. So stimulate the clit very, very well, and get the juices flowing. Then lube him up, too. And most importantly, take it very slowly. Both of you will need to have some patience and determination. It's not impossible to take real girth, but it is impossible to take it quickly if you've never done it before. Also, try to have some fun because it'll never work if you aren't having fun and bonding with each other while doing it.

From my experience, this is the advice that I'd give to a woman trying to take 6" girth or 9" girth. It's just that if you're dealing with the extremely large end of the spectrum, I stress each step even more seriously.

Thanks for the advice.:smile:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To everyone: my intention was not to stir up anger or whatever. In fact, you'd notice that I haven't been on here for quite a while now. Being in the situation that I'm in, it bothered me and then I remembered about this community so I thought I'd get some tips from the experienced folks here. Heck, I even searched for 'too thick', '8 inched dick', etc. before I started a thread.

Having said that, I was hoping for some constructive comments as opposed to judgmental ones. If you do not believe me it's no big deal...at least assume I or anyone else was indeed in that situation, what would the solution be...no need to flame anyone. Cheers.