He Is 8-9" Thick!

horsey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hopefully eyescream you will talk your boyfreind into joining lpsg and posting some pics for us all to see....does sound like a record breaker.....:wink:

I've been dating a guy who didn't want to put out for the first few weeks. So I was patient and trying to figure out why. When a guy doesn't put out, it's normal for some to think that he's got something to be embarrassed about (i.e. a small penis) and wants his personality to shine so that his size won't matter...

But the other day we were making out and things got really hot and heavy. His clothes came off and - BAM - I was presented with a 8-9" thick penis! I'm used to large penises, specifically in length. We haven't had sex yet but I'm pretty sure the next time we see each other it's going to happen.

I'm so turned on by him and I lubricate well...but I have a feeling his girth will be a challenge. Anyone out there who can relate, and any tips?

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tell ya what. I'm going to be with my b/f on the 29th, I'll make sure I bring along a measuring tape, and I'll get measurements of his cock, both length and girth pictures. Would that satisfy you? Or would you claim it's Photo-shopped?

I will admit I am a doubter but not a hater I mean I don't doubt aliens exist I just have not seen one that's all.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Put it this way... I don't believe your cock doesn't bend. You believe the myth that: " his cock was like steel". You don't have enough blood in your body, to get your cock that hard. So you're full steaming fumeats.

When my cock is hard it doesn't bend. The actual issue is the girth which has nothing to do about length. You are so full of shit.

B_Over_Endowed_EMT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is some confusion when people talk about "thickness". Thickness refers to the diameter of a penis (like top of the shaft to the underside). Girth means the circumference (the distance AROUND the shaft). A penis 8-9 inches thick (diameter) is 25-28 inches in circumference!

Obviously she meant circumference, which either way thats still friggin huge. No need to get so worked up people.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can? I've tried it and couldn't get any of it in. The space between my teeth was too small by about one eighth of an inch, and even it I could have opened my jaw wider, I wouldn't be able to put more than the very end in.

I have a big mouth but it looks normal

chammer44

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the old "hand signpost then measure later from memory" technique strikes again.

It amazes me that scientists have not yet wised up to this surefire method measurement.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think there is some confusion when people talk about "thickness". Thickness refers to the diameter of a penis (like top of the shaft to the underside). Girth means the circumference (the distance AROUND the shaft). A penis 8-9 inches thick (diameter) is 25-28 inches in circumference!

Obviously she meant circumference, which either way thats still friggin huge. No need to get so worked up people.

Everyone already knows she meant circumference.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple answer to the thread title: "No he isn't"

I once asked my gf to estimate my thickness, and she thought my 6" girth was 8", in much the same way as she thought my 8" length was 9" or 10".

The vast majority of female measurements need to be taken with a large pinch of salt and an adjustment factor of around 30% - 50%.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why the hell is everyone arguing over Semantics?

OK, he may not be 8-9". Probably isn't. However, what I think the OP was really trying to say was that this guy has the thickest dick she's ever seen, and she's not sure she can take him; that's all. Instead of any solid advice, all she's getting is nastiness.

What a shame. Some people on here should be ashamed of themselves.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Simple answer to the thread title: "No he isn't"

I once asked my gf to estimate my thickness, and she thought my 6" girth was 8", in much the same way as she thought my 8" length was 9" or 10".

The vast majority of female measurements need to be taken with a large pinch of salt and an adjustment factor of around 30% - 50%.

Plenty of girls are pretty accurate. Of the women I've slept with, they have been artists, architects, scientists, one carpenter and a mathematician.

I was sitting down for lunch with a then-girlfriend at a restaurant, and she wanted my phone to calculate the tip. I passed it to her with a number like '7.5168513513' up on it. I asked if she could guess what I was calculating, and she looked shy, blushed a little and whispered 'your penis?' That was so cute, and pretty close. She thought I was converting from metric or something. Of course, she _had_ measured it at one point so it wasn't her guess.
I was actually finding the length for elements of an antenna I was building..

Anyway, point is I think there are plenty of women who can come up with a good estimate.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the hell is everyone arguing over Semantics?

OK, he may not be 8-9". Probably isn't. However, what I think the OP was really trying to say was that this guy has the thickest dick she's ever seen, and she's not sure she can take him; that's all. Instead of any solid advice, all she's getting is nastiness.

What a shame. Some people on here should be ashamed of themselves.

Sorry Sir Lancelot, but pointing out wild inaccuracies isn't "nastiness". I certainly wasn't rude or aggressive, so you can get back on your white charger and go and find another damsel to rescue.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would go for it. I would suggest plenty of lube, both inside you and on him. And if I may, I'd suggest for the first time that YOU get on top of him. That way you can be more in control of lowering yourself onto his large size and be able to control how much you take at one time. Ask him to not thrust at first and let you be in control of him going in and out of you. I would think this would work better. By the way, this is not my idea, but that of my wife. Actually, when we first started having sex, this is how we started. Worked out just fine, thank you, and my size is no problem for her at all. Have fun with your new found toy! Regards, Rubber Harley

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would go for it. I would suggest plenty of lube, both inside you and on him. And if I may, I'd suggest for the first time that YOU get on top of him. That way you can be more in control of lowering yourself onto his large size and be able to control how much you take at one time. Ask him to not thrust at first and let you be in control of him going in and out of you. I would think this would work better. By the way, this is not my idea, but that of my wife. Actually, when we first started having sex, this is how we started. Worked out just fine, thank you, and my size is no problem for her at all. Have fun with your new found toy! Regards, Rubber Harley

Woman on top sounds like a good idea in theory, but in practice all my biggest missteps have been with the girl on top. Pulling a dick out is a lot easier than pulling yourself off of a dick.
I'm not as impossibly thick as 9" around (just shy of 6" around), but with the smaller girls missionary with her legs way apart was the only way that worked. Doggy is great if length is an issue but it tightens things up way too much where girth is involved.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By "length is an issue" do you mean that the man is too short? In my experience, doggy style seems to shorten me so it's not the best position for a long penis with me. I think I remember one female member of LPSG saying that it was a good position for her when it came to long penises, so I suppose it just depends on the woman.

Last edited: