He Is 8-9" Thick!

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
By "length is an issue" do you mean that the man is too short? In my experience, doggy style seems to shorten me so it's not the best position for a long penis with me. I think I remember one female member of LPSG saying that it was a good position for her when it came to long penises, so I suppose it just depends on the woman.

I meant that for longer it's good, but my taste in women is strongly biased towards ample-bottomed girls. I think the cervix moves a little closer to the entrance, but the butt itself buffers me out a little more. So if canal shortening > extra padding from butt, then it's better for shorter guys. Else, it's better for longer.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I meant that for longer it's good, but my taste in women is strongly biased towards ample-bottomed girls. I think the cervix moves a little closer to the entrance, but the butt itself buffers me out a little more. So if canal shortening > extra padding from butt, then it's better for shorter guys. Else, it's better for longer.

Ah, that's true. A little cushioning might make a difference. I am a small bottomed woman.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Plenty of girls are pretty accurate. Of the women I've slept with, they have been artists, architects, scientists, one carpenter and a mathematician.

I was sitting down for lunch with a then-girlfriend at a restaurant, and she wanted my phone to calculate the tip. I passed it to her with a number like '7.5168513513' up on it. I asked if she could guess what I was calculating, and she looked shy, blushed a little and whispered 'your penis?' That was so cute, and pretty close. She thought I was converting from metric or something. Of course, she _had_ measured it at one point so it wasn't her guess.
I was actually finding the length for elements of an antenna I was building..

Anyway, point is I think there are plenty of women who can come up with a good estimate.
Not when they don't have a good point of reference or something to measure with

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Put it this way... I don't believe your cock doesn't bend. You believe the myth that: " his cock was like steel". You don't have enough blood in your body, to get your cock that hard. So you're full steaming fumeats.
You are stupid aren't you? Apparently you haven't excited your partners enough. Yeah every day my cock gets hard enough that you would have to damage it to bend it after it gets hard.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
grip your cock and note where the index (or middle) finger touches the thumb (or distance between thumb and index if your a monster). now stretch out your hand strait and measure that distance.

now take a cloth tape and measure the actual girth at the same spot you gripped it.

I bet the number on the stretched hand is considerably bigger than actual. at least it is for me. the creases at the knuckles make it a very inaccurate way to estimate.

one poster had it right when they said find an object that fits in hand the same way and measure its girth.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me make this clear: There is not a human penis that exist that is 9" in circumference.

It's plausible that her perception of his size is off. I also think that she's probably made a mistake. I don't think it's a big deal, though. It's not like she won't have another opportunity in the future to see how big it actually is. It doesn't change the nature of her question, which is that this is the girthiest penis she's ever come across and that makes her concerned about having sex with him. I chose to answer her question because that was the support she was seeking.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do not recommend being on top. For girth issues, missionary is the best choice to get it in. You want to be as relaxed in all of your muscles as possible (as being on top causes you to use so many muscles in your legs) you are likely to get distracted and tense up and the vaginal muscle will tense up also. The other problem with this position is that the more you put your knees towards your chest (in comparison to a standing up position) the more your fourchette area will tighten over the vaginal opening, making you more prone to tearing.

If you want to be on top, you should LAY on top not ride him like a jockey. This will make you less prone to tearing.

You also might try this position where he isn't lowering himself on you and you both are as relaxed as possible: He lays on his side while you lay in your back with your legs over him (it looks side saddle from your perspective) and you guide him in slowly. A vibrator on your clit or any clit stimulation you do at the same time will also help numb the pain as he is entering.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
remember, insertion into a hole is not always necessary. look up "frottage", that may be an alternative.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the fact that people are reading this thread and then trying to put a soda can into their mouths. lol

dirtyblacksummer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, ask for advice and this is what you get.
That being said - Maybe some foreplay with a dildo to start loosening things up down there before the big one? Mademoiselle Rouge had a good point of looking at some fisting exercises to help accommodate things.

Good Luck with that sister!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the fact that people are reading this thread and then trying to put a soda can into their mouths. lol

Oh, I tried that when I first joined LPSG and some guy sent me a video comparing himself to a coke can, and the comparison looked very close. Out of curiosity about whether or not it would even be possible for him to get a blowjob, I tried it. It only takes a few seconds. It's not like soda cans are difficult to find. :tongue:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow, ask for advice and this is what you get.
That being said - Maybe some foreplay with a dildo to start loosening things up down there before the big one? Mademoiselle Rouge had a good point of looking at some fisting exercises to help accommodate things.

Good Luck with that sister!

Thanks.

Mademoiselle Rouge is the only one giving good advice. I still have yet to be thanked for my efforts. Seems like everyone else is being thanked for saying "Try lube"