He Is 8-9" Thick!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH sure your did. I just thought the new avatar was from someone else when i was scrolling the page. My bad. Thanks to Petite for helping make great suggestions because she's a real womang and knows her paginas.

LOL, it's alright. I've been changing it a lot. There are just so many cute dog photos. :biggrin1:

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Major thumbs up to this post! Honestly, some of the best advice I've EVER read when it comes to handling girth. And I've read plenty. :smile:

No question that mish is the best for taking girth. I still can't ever start with doggy. I always have problems squeezing in unless I'm not fully hard. Same with riding, unless she really knows what she's doing and has taken some really thick cocks before that way.

Thankfully, I've never caused any tearing before. But then again, I'm never in a hurry and NEVER just ram it in. I always warm all my girls up fully before trying to squeeze inside.

Anyway, great post again! I've got my eye on you, Mademoiselle Rouge. :wink:

I do not recommend being on top. For girth issues, missionary is the best choice to get it in. You want to be as relaxed in all of your muscles as possible (as being on top causes you to use so many muscles in your legs) you are likely to get distracted and tense up and the vaginal muscle will tense up also. The other problem with this position is that the more you put your knees towards your chest (in comparison to a standing up position) the more your fourchette area will tighten over the vaginal opening, making you more prone to tearing.

If you want to be on top, you should LAY on top not ride him like a jockey. This will make you less prone to tearing.

You also might try this position where he isn't lowering himself on you and you both are as relaxed as possible: He lays on his side while you lay in your back with your legs over him (it looks side saddle from your perspective) and you guide him in slowly. A vibrator on your clit or any clit stimulation you do at the same time will also help numb the pain as he is entering.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
grip your cock and note where the index (or middle) finger touches the thumb (or distance between thumb and index if your a monster). now stretch out your hand strait and measure that distance.

now take a cloth tape and measure the actual girth at the same spot you gripped it.

I bet the number on the stretched hand is considerably bigger than actual. at least it is for me. the creases at the knuckles make it a very inaccurate way to estimate.

one poster had it right when they said find an object that fits in hand the same way and measure its girth.

This is so true. I'ma guy but I thought I'd measure any way to get a gauge for how much the difference is.
Anyway my hand measures about 8 inches from middle finger tip to wrist line but if I find an object(not my cock unfortunately) that i can only just get my hand around it usually measures more like 6.5 inches thick which is a 1.5 inche difference.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you think of his girth as a challenge? That is good for a start!

I am not even close to the girth mentioned (I don't think it exists, but that is not the point), but I am rather thick.

So here is my advice, based on experience and common sense.
1. Decide if you like the guy enough to try and/or would like to try his size
2. Talk to him. Tell him you are really willing to try, but you never had anything close that thickness. Tell him that when you tell he must stop/pull back he immediately must do so. Tell him to be patient.
3. Make sure you are totally relaxed. Starting with probably a nice diner at your home, a movie or just some chatting and maybe a glass of wine. Sort some relaxing music in the back ground when you are working to the great moment
4. Make sure you have lube
5. Make sure you have a great foreplay. When you would want to loosen up probably tell him to use some fingers. Working up to 3, 4, maybe 5? Be sure his nails are short, and he is not wearing a ring. Maybe use some "tools"
6. Maybe upfront start using some "tools". Not to thick, but bigger than average

That's about it!

And of course for having this and other great advice. Make sure you measure, take pictures and reward us :wink: :wink: :wink:

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol'd hard at the liar responding with notions of "proof".

Also, scanned Rouge's guide to the forums as a woman and thought it's ridiculous. Given my opinion; that only desperate men would pm her out of all the girls here.
Which kinda makes her guide to the forum basically.. a guide to responding to desperate losers and not actual self-respecting men.

I know i know, what a horrible man I am. Fuck me etc etc.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lol'd hard at the liar responding with notions of "proof".

Also, scanned Rouge's guide to the forums as a woman and thought it's ridiculous. Given my opinion; that only desperate men would pm her out of all the girls here.
Which kinda makes her guide to the forum basically.. a guide to responding to desperate losers and not actual self-respecting men.

I know i know, what a horrible man I am. Fuck me etc etc.

Why do you insist on being rude? She's the last person on here to need some internet-forum white knight to defend her, and bickering is obnoxious to everyone else trying to participate in the thread, so I'll just give my opinion:
- Mlle Rouge is spot-on with her views on the majority of guys that come here
- She's a pretty cool lady and I could see plenty of self-respecting men talking to her.

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then again, those of us with common sense and respect simply don't require First Contact for Dummies instructions and wouldn't PM her anyway.

Think you missed my point, her demographic is specific not general.

Don't be mad, i'm just an elitist as*hole. Fuck fat people.

^__________^

vrycharm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think all the senseless bickering scared her away. If you ever do come back tell us how it went

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How stupid is that??? No one can deep throat a soda can. However a cock, bends, and gives and can be constricted. So NO I can't deep throat a soda can, no one can, LOL But you seem to have plenty reason to doubt anybody.

It's not stupid. It's legit. If you're sayin you can fit 9 inches of girth than yes you are saying you can fit a coke can in your mouth. Sure, dicks are more pliable.....but if it's 9 inches and you can get it in your mouth, you have a huge ass mouth and must be scraping that dick with all kinds of teeth. Don't say it's stupid when it's easier to believe what you're saying is indeed stupid over people bringing factual comparisons of size.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Then again, those of us with common sense and respect simply don't require First Contact for Dummies instructions and wouldn't PM her anyway.

^__________^

I encourage you to register as a female and see what shows up in your inbox. I have to empty 1,000 of them every couple of months. Would you like a screen shot for proof or would you like me to start forwarding them to you? You denying what women go through at lpsg with the straight men is like me denying what an attractive straight guy must go through here with gay men.

I've been around here long enough to know what the typical experience is from a female perspective. You have no idea how many comments I get about it in my inbox and in the chatroom appreciating that I helped them not feel so "abnormal" for not being the only one to receive messages like that.

You didn't read the top of the list as a disclaimer? I have hundreds of guys on my friendslist that don't even show up in the list of guys I mentioned on my guide and those guys will be the most successful here for a reason. Those of your ilk never like to be called out in a generic fashion like you were in my Guide. It shows I knew your type before you ever registered here.

And were you calling me fat?

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I encourage you to register as a female and see what shows up in your inbox. I have to empty 1,000 of them every couple of months. Would you like a screen shot for proof or would you like me to start forwarding them to you? You denying what women go through at lpsg with the straight men is like me denying what an attractive straight guy must go through here with gay men.

I've been around here long enough to know what the typical experience is from a female perspective. You have no idea how many comments I get about it in my inbox and in the chatroom appreciating that I helped them not feel so "abnormal" for not being the only one to receive messages like that.

You didn't read the top of the list as a disclaimer? I have hundreds of guys on my friendslist that don't even show up in the list of guys I mentioned on my guide and those guys will be the most successful here for a reason. Those of your ilk never like to be called out in a generic fashion like you were in my Guide. It shows I knew your type before you ever registered here.

And were you calling me fat?

I agree with you 90% and as for you being FAT you are PHAT Pretty Hot And Tempting :)

bobbyboyle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

^__________^
You must be a hit with the ladies with that charm. Fudd.

DukeReno69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe I should just end it. It would be rather embarrassing for him and I if he can't get in. Bummer.

If it is impossible then maybe you should keep a strapon nearby for him to wear and you can stroke him while he uses it. If you get more serious then maybe you can keep working your way up to his girth. It may be somewhat embarrassing or awkward at first, but I think the guy would prefer that ephemeral embarrassment to perpetual loneliness. And maybe a dildo isn't the same as the real thing, but lesbians seem to manage.

Btw, this applies for guys that are too small too.