Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For a 22 year old who is only a few years older than our daughter. He's twice her age. She's already been introduced to our daughter who is so disgusted with her dad she can't look him in the eye anymore.

Heart broken....crying and alone.

I need my peeps to help me do the care bear stare.

D

deleted1168963

For a 22 year old who is only a few years older than our daughter. He's twice her age. She's already been introduced to our daughter who is so disgusted with her dad she can't look him in the eye anymore.

I am so sorry! You are gorgeous and a beautiful person. My prayers are for you

Media
OXoN.gif

OXoN.gif

OXoN.gif

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heartbreak, by someone you care / cared for can be exceptionally painful. All I can say is that you have your LPSG support system, standing beside you;and knowing some of these ladies, they will definitely cry right along with you . With them you will never be alone M..R.

Most men, with brains who have prime rib at home do not go out for a burger. You are definitely grade -A- prime rib , with all the fancy side dishes.

Whatever your future, I hope; and wish you and your Kid the best

Ro

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As painful as it may be in time you will be far better off away from someone that hurt you. When my ex told me what she had been up to I was crushed. After a couple of years I was happy to be as far away from the train wreck she became. Karma always evens out. Having said that I know the pain and know that you have support here. :)

What a turd. He'll be sorry when she leaves him for a young dude her age.

My thoughts are with you. ❤

What is the care bear stare, though???

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

One of the worst kinds of pain. I'm so sorry. You deserve better than him, and now you have the opportunity to find better. It's going to hurt for a while, but you'll come back stronger, wiser and eventually, happier.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m literally sitting here with my mouth hanging open.

To do that after all you’ve been through is about as low as it gets.

At least you know where you stand.

I expect this is going to sting for a while, but I’m 100% certain you’ll come out better than ever on the other side. We’re here in the meantime if you need to express some thoughts.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been up all night throwing up because of stress. I can't get over this. 21 years of my youth gone. I don't have money for a lawyer. I don't even work. I am just starting a case on disability which will give me only a few hundred dollars to live off of. I'm trying to get the house finished paid for by him...there's only 10 years left on the mortgage. And get some alimony. Our daughter is more months from adulthood so he won't have to pay me child support even though I'm a single mom. My daughter has some special needs and she's going to be at home longer than most adult children. Fuck my life.

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Just awful. I’m so sorry.

Reactions: Nexolaris and Enid

As painful as it may be in time you will be far better off away from someone that hurt you. When my ex told me what she had been up to I was crushed. After a couple of years I was happy to be as far away from the train wreck she became. Karma always evens out.
+1. I try to stay away from it, but when I hear about trainwreck stuff, I'll admit that it gives me a little satisfaction. I don't wish any ill on him, but he gets to deal with his choices... His circus, his monkeys. I hope you have the same experience.

Most men, with brains who have prime rib at home do not go out for a burger. You are definitely grade -A- prime rib , with all the fancy side dishes.
But he doesn't realize it right now. if you have prime rib every day, you don't appreciate it. After the novelty of the greasy burger wears off, he'll probably realize it.

Get the most brutal underhanded dirty divorce lawyer around. Don't give in just because you're heart broken. I hope you live in a community property state, and screw him into the ground.
+1... but not to screw him into the ground, but to protect your interests. I gave up my education twice to support my wasband's career, and gave up 3 really good careers so he could chase his dreams. When I discovered he was banging his sexatary, I was ruthless. I deserved what I got. Do what's best for you. My lawyer suggested sketchy things like trying to get him to hit me (which I wasn't ok with & didn't consider), but I'm glad I had a pitbull in my corner. Take care of yourself.

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
+1. I try to stay away from it, but when I hear about trainwreck stuff, I'll admit that it gives me a little satisfaction. I don't wish any ill on him, but he gets to deal with his choices... His circus, his monkeys. I hope you have the same experience.

But he doesn't realize it right now. if you have prime rib every day, you don't appreciate it. After the novelty of the greasy burger wears off, he'll probably realize it.

+1... but not to screw him into the ground, but to protect your interests. I gave up my education twice to support my wasband's career, and gave up 3 really good careers so he could chase his dreams. When I discovered he was banging his sexatary, I was ruthless. I deserved what I got. Do what's best for you. My lawyer suggested sketchy things like trying to get him to hit me (which I wasn't ok with & didn't consider), but I'm glad I had a pitbull in my corner. Take care of yourself.
In my personal experience and through watching others go through this mess it is best to do what you can to stay as positive and forward thinking as possible. It’s easier to say than do but when focusing on negative or retributive actions it usually just serves as a tool that takes you down as well, rarely does it ever do what you might have intended. I have a friend at work who is going through the early stages of a divorce and he found out she was sleeping around on him while they were married. Instead of focusing on his son and going forward he is now going through phone records, driving by her new residence and ever other cliche that you can imagine. He is literally falling apart while doing so even with advice from myself and a few others that work with him. I’m happy I didn’t go that route with my ex. I found out enough bad stuff just from her unhinged mouth. I don’t wish this situation on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.