Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For a 22 year old who is only a few years older than our daughter. He's twice her age. She's already been introduced to our daughter who is so disgusted with her dad she can't look him in the eye anymore.

Heart broken....crying and alone.

I need my peeps to help me do the care bear stare.

Because I've spent a lifetime listening to women whine and moan about how pathetic their relationships are. If only I had one dollar for every time I've heard a woman say "he's a jerk" and crawls back to him sooner or later. News flash: TG's problems didn't start in the last week. I guarantee she has had issues on and off for years. If she was going to leave him, it would have happened a long time ago. I'm certainly not going to be the pussy she wants me to be and let her cry on my shoulder until she's ready to go back to her husband. I know the game women play, and I won't lose ever again.

You could have gone on your merry way instead of shitting all over this thread and women in general.

We get it. You're a bitter angry ass.

Terribly sorry for you and your daughter. He has made a terribly bad decision and a mistake. Don't follow suit by giving him any leverage. You have the moral high ground, don't give it up.

Beating yourself up won't change your situation, so don't make yourself sick second guessing what you may have done wrong.

Keep your cards close and say as little as possible, to family, friends and even here as I am assuming he knows you're here as well as your following. Keeping him in the dark about what your doing is probably the most powerful tool at your disposal right now, until you figure out which way is up.

Ratchet down all of your accounts or private photos that he could use against you or as leverage. Desperate people do desperate things. Your trust was broken once, don't allow for a second chance.

Take inventory and stock of everything you have and try to prepare for the long haul.

No matter how angry you are right now, don't say or do anything that may be used as leverage against you later if things get ugly.

Most of all best of luck, your friends here are cheering for you.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I've spent a lifetime listening to women whine and moan about how pathetic their relationships are. If only I had one dollar for every time I've heard a woman say "he's a jerk" and crawls back to him sooner or later. News flash: TG's problems didn't start in the last week. I guarantee she has had issues on and off for years. If she was going to leave him, it would have happened a long time ago. I'm certainly not going to be the pussy she wants me to be and let her cry on my shoulder until she's ready to go back to her husband. I know the game women play, and I won't lose ever again.

I'd like to know how many have run back to you, or how many you've run back to.

Know how many I've run back to? Right, none. The whiner's you've heard are just tired of their shit. In real life real women don't whine. We get upset over what has happened, but I'll never whine. I was more than upset that my husband couldn't keep his weenie in his pants for any other woman than me.

But I didn't whine about it. I left him. Took him to court. Won. What did I win? His complete and total absence from my life. That $140K he owes me in back child support is my guarantee that I'll never see him again. Maybe if I do I'll whine about that.

But those little girls you hear whining about the made up drama in their lives are a little bit different. I'm not one of them. Never was. I don't play games. I win the games others try to start.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am hurting so much for you right now I can't even think straight. Oh Sweetie, I wish I could hug you and drown you in wine and chocolate.

He has lost somebody who truly loved him, so he has lost more. But there's little solace in grieving an idiot.

I truly hope you can get some assistance with moving forward physically. Emotionally you always have your coven's support here.

If you're not MR/TGs hubby, a relative or someone involved directly with her situation why does it get a rise out of you if you have no skin in the game. She didn't post this note in the "Ask a Pissed Off Man" section of the forum.

If she wronged you in previous life take it back there; your words say less to her or her situation than it does in amplifying the negative message about yourself, going back to the pissing contest you were in some time back over being a 30 year old virgin.

Take a deep breath put away, your red hat, try being civilized and maybe, just maybe some caring woman will slap some pussy down on you and you will recover from that game you claim to have lost at.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Heart broken....crying and alone.

One of the worst kinds of pain. I'm so sorry. You deserve better than him, and now you have the opportunity to find better. It's going to hurt for a while, but you'll come back stronger, wiser and eventually, happier.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Tattooed Goddess: I am so so sorry to hear this. I know from reading other posts you've had your ups and downs, but damn, I thought you guys were kinda working things out.

And always remember that these last 22 years have made you who you are today. And from what I've gleaned here, you are quite a wonderful woman with a lot of love to give. Direct that toward yourself and your daughter.

Take the time you need to deal with this. And ultimately heal from it. And hopefully, to come out on the other side even better and stronger than you've ever been.

So many people here love you. And want nothing but the best for you. Believe that! Hugs and kisses to you!

MisterB

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Dude...I remember you telling me my husband couldnt possibly be too big to find condoms comfortable and you called me a liar. Thus you went on ignore. Back to the basement you go.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heartbreak, by someone you care / cared for can be exceptionally painful. All I can say is that you have your LPSG support system, standing beside you;and knowing some of these ladies, they will definitely cry right along with you . With them you will never be alone M..R.

Most men, with brains who have prime rib at home do not go out for a burger. You are definitely grade -A- prime rib , with all the fancy side dishes.

Whatever your future, I hope; and wish you and your Kid the best

Ro

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m so sorry. I don’t know what it’s like to lose a marriage, but I know heartache. I know what it’s like to vomit all night, physically ill from thinking about him and what he’s doing. I cried so much, and was so stressed my hair started falling out. I wouldn’t wish what you’re going through on anyone.

Sending you my love, my support, and my hugs. You can survive this. You are so much braver and stronger than you feel right now.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm now not sad but angry. Really really angry. No one who knows him could have predicted this. But there was marital bed death years ago. His loss is what my new mantra is. I don't need a man who doesnt want me in his life. He can fuck right off and so can she.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what sometimes sends fear in my heart? When I think about what would have happened if I didn't leave him. What would have happened if I was too weak and fearful. If I let him continue to have a loose zipper, and I would look the other way.

What if he was a good provider, and I was trapped? What if he paid me even a little bit of attention, and I was grateful?

As much as it hurt and as much as it hurt me I am ever so thankful that we parted ways when we did.

When you finally work through the pain and all that's left is anger then let that energy drive you toward better things.

And know that you have an immense cheering section here! We've got the pom poms at the ready!

Uh... what game are you losing??

She's hurting from her break up. It's a major traumatic event in anyone's life. Even if it's an acrimonious split, you don't just walk away from 21 years with somebody and just shrug it off.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Go piss on yourself somewhere else.

No one here gives a single flying fuck about your sexist bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.