He Left Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoBolt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why am I defending myself to 2 people out of a quarter million? They are obviously in the small percentage of men who probably believe if a woman hits them he should get to mortal kombat style RIP her spine out in exchange.
Wowser! You can sure judge people off of a sentence. I see your picture next to exacerbate--I'm not obvious anything to you, you have no clue. the statement I made was 'if you're not leaning on someone, you won't fall down if they leave'--it's a fact.

I took your inventory for you to give you a chance to see how it feels. And how ludicrous it is to do that to another with limited data.

Reactions: mike_9er

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I dont need to know her. I can say what I like. Maybe you should be quiet. Im allowed to say what I like.

With “free speech” also comes the wonderful possibility NOT to say what you like if you suspect or know your comments are not going to add anything positive to the discussion.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because I've spent a lifetime listening to women whine and moan about how pathetic their relationships are. If only I had one dollar for every time I've heard a woman say "he's a jerk" and crawls back to him sooner or later. News flash: TG's problems didn't start in the last week. I guarantee she has had issues on and off for years. If she was going to leave him, it would have happened a long time ago. I'm certainly not going to be the pussy she wants me to be and let her cry on my shoulder until she's ready to go back to her husband. I know the game women play, and I won't lose ever again.
Yeah, you are a pussy. And a douche. Move along.

Reactions: Toddcc987
Status
Not open for further replies.