Not open for further replies.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Be strong, focus on the positives always. Life is much, much more than a relationship. You lived before, you will live stronger and wiser after. Build upon your strengths, never focus on weakness, be you, be more.

Reactions: Toddcc987

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So sorry for what's happened. Life can be crazy....but however bad it is now, things will work out and over time it won't seem so bad. Hang in there chick!!

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been up all night throwing up because of stress. I can't get over this. 21 years of my youth gone. I don't have money for a lawyer. I don't even work. I am just starting a case on disability which will give me only a few hundred dollars to live off of. I'm trying to get the house finished paid for by him...there's only 10 years left on the mortgage. And get some alimony. Our daughter is more months from adulthood so he won't have to pay me child support even though I'm a single mom. My daughter has some special needs and she's going to be at home longer than most adult children. Fuck my life.
TG. I'm beyond sorry for you & your daughter & the heartbreak you are feeling right now.
I've been there & yes it sucks big time. You do whatever you have to. Cry rage anger...let it all out.
Then Make a plan of action, get a lawyer even if it's legal aid....anything to make sure you get the alimony & support you need.
Is there anyway you can rent a room or rooms in your house to supplement your income ? Or work from home in any way ?
Get any & all assistance you & your daughter qualify for.
Write down all expenses& see what you absolutely need & what you can give up.
I had to start again & bust my ass to get what I have, you can do it !!!
You are stronger than you realize. You are a beautiful person & never forget it.
If I can be of any help feel free to write, we are here to support each other.

(((Big Hugs)))

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For a 22 year old who is only a few years older than our daughter. He's twice her age. She's already been introduced to our daughter who is so disgusted with her dad she can't look him in the eye anymore.

Heart broken....crying and alone.

I need my peeps to help me do the care bear stare.

So sorry my beautiful lady, big hugs xxx

Reactions: avgdick88

bmik

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m so sorry, this is one of the worst pains ever to be left by someone you love and share a life and a family with. I hope you are able to get through this time and be there for your daughter. You are beautiful woman and any man would be very lucky to have you.

danic77

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
For a 22 year old who is only a few years older than our daughter. He's twice her age. She's already been introduced to our daughter who is so disgusted with her dad she can't look him in the eye anymore.

That is horrible
Sorry to hear that

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm sorry this happened to you. One of the reasons that I haven't "coupled up" in nearly 30 years. I have no comforting advice other than to find strength within yourself and move foward as YOU are the most import person in your life. No one else.

Reactions: ViewingPleasure

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Oh no, I’m so sorry TG. Hope you are able to find strength with your friends.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm now not sad but angry. Really really angry. No one who knows him could have predicted this. But there was marital bed death years ago. His loss is what my new mantra is. I don't need a man who doesnt want me in his life. He can fuck right off and so can she.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no way their relationship will last due to the age difference. I don't know anything about your marriage and what led up to this, so I can't get a feel for whether he will come back to you when the fling ends. Would you even want him back after that? A strong woman wouldn't let him get away with this and let him come crawling back.

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

*hug* sorry to be late to the thread.

there is nothing wrong with you, you’re amazing, remember that.

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been up all night throwing up because of stress. I can't get over this. 21 years of my youth gone. I don't have money for a lawyer. I don't even work. I am just starting a case on disability which will give me only a few hundred dollars to live off of. I'm trying to get the house finished paid for by him...there's only 10 years left on the mortgage. And get some alimony. Our daughter is more months from adulthood so he won't have to pay me child support even though I'm a single mom. My daughter has some special needs and she's going to be at home longer than most adult children. Fuck my life.

please call, many lawyers work pro bono (for free) some of the time .
Free Legal Help

Reactions: 693987

Sending hugs babe from over the pond always here if you need a chat xxx

bigwhitemeat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. But I'll tell you this much, you are really better off without him. You are a beautiful woman,that I would gladly put you on my arm and say hey this is my fine wife. But he chose this path, so be strong for you and your daughter. And watch him struggle with his fuck up!!!

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess
Status
Not open for further replies.