Status
Not open for further replies.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what sometimes sends fear in my heart? When I think about what would have happened if I didn't leave him. What would have happened if I was too weak and fearful. If I let him continue to have a loose zipper, and I would look the other way.

What if he was a good provider, and I was trapped? What if he paid me even a little bit of attention, and I was grateful?

As much as it hurt and as much as it hurt me I am ever so thankful that we parted ways when we did.

When you finally work through the pain and all that's left is anger then let that energy drive you toward better things.

And know that you have an immense cheering section here! We've got the pom poms at the ready!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think I'm going the legal route since he admits to ignoring my questions because he doesnt want to deal with me. I told him he can work out a financial proposal with me or he can talk to my attorney. Which ever is better for him. I told him the legal route would take longer but work out better for me.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think I'm going the legal route since he admits to ignoring my questions because he doesnt want to deal with me. I told him he can work out a financial proposal with me or he can talk to my attorney. Which ever is better for him. I told him the legal route would take longer but work out better for me.

i definitely think you should consult a lawyer, i hate to think of him trying to shortchange you when you deserve so much more.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ll just echo the remarks of prudence and caution. I learned that the hard way in divorce

I was the “leaver” but it was still hard as fuck and super depressing and stressy

I tried to be nice, but I should have remembered that if she was too shitty to keep, then she would be too dangerous to give any slack

(My dumb ass) had to revisit the whole thing and get a lawyer A YEAR AFTER the divorce was final because assholes do what assholes do, every fucking time

Clean up your mess, throw away the bong, and be impeccable at this time. Everything by the letter and with record

I don’t know what’s more sad. A marriage in the toilet or giving your kids’ money to lawyers

No good marriage ever ends in divorce. Just keep saying that. I really believe that you will eventually be happier than when you had him. For all the negative, I was immediately happier to not have to live with an ass. Here’s to hoping you find some solace

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You know what sometimes sends fear in my heart? When I think about what would have happened if I didn't leave him. What would have happened if I was too weak and fearful. If I let him continue to have a loose zipper, and I would look the other way.

What if he was a good provider, and I was trapped? What if he paid me even a little bit of attention, and I was grateful?

As much as it hurt and as much as it hurt me I am ever so thankful that we parted ways when we did.

When you finally work through the pain and all that's left is anger then let that energy drive you toward better things.

And know that you have an immense cheering section here! We've got the pom poms at the ready!
SO well stated. TG deserves the best.

Reactions: Spartan727

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have a medical marijuana card. So that's not an issue. Plus our daughter is months from being 18.

For anyone else reading: having your medical cannabis card doesn't necessarily keep the state from removing your kids from the home.

It has and does still happen, even to people with a legit card.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
He could fight that. But he smokes marijuana too. Both hands on the nuclear button. Neither of us would go there in court.

I'm sure you know the deal, but I just wanted to post that for anyone reading who may not know.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you think that?

Because I've spent a lifetime listening to women whine and moan about how pathetic their relationships are. If only I had one dollar for every time I've heard a woman say "he's a jerk" and crawls back to him sooner or later. News flash: TG's problems didn't start in the last week. I guarantee she has had issues on and off for years. If she was going to leave him, it would have happened a long time ago. I'm certainly not going to be the pussy she wants me to be and let her cry on my shoulder until she's ready to go back to her husband. I know the game women play, and I won't lose ever again.

Because I've spent a lifetime listening to women whine and moan about how pathetic their relationships are. If only I had one dollar for every time I've heard a woman say "he's a jerk" and crawls back to him sooner or later. News flash: TG's problems didn't start in the last week. I guarantee she has had issues on and off for years. If she was going to leave him, it would have happened a long time ago. I'm certainly not going to be the pussy she wants me to be and let her cry on my shoulder until she's ready to go back to her husband. I know the game women play, and I won't lose ever again.

You could have gone on your merry way instead of shitting all over this thread and women in general.

We get it. You're a bitter angry ass.

Uh... what game are you losing??

She's hurting from her break up. It's a major traumatic event in anyone's life. Even if it's an acrimonious split, you don't just walk away from 21 years with somebody and just shrug it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.