He Left Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anybody want to take bets that Tattooed Goddess ends up back with the hubby before all is said and done? I'll give you 5 - 1 odds.
Such a typical comment from a uncaring pathetic human being.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Because I've spent a lifetime listening to women whine and moan about how pathetic their relationships are. If only I had one dollar for every time I've heard a woman say "he's a jerk" and crawls back to him sooner or later. News flash: TG's problems didn't start in the last week. I guarantee she has had issues on and off for years. If she was going to leave him, it would have happened a long time ago. I'm certainly not going to be the pussy she wants me to be and let her cry on my shoulder until she's ready to go back to her husband. I know the game women play, and I won't lose ever again.

Okay...

Reactions: Enid

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Because I've spent a lifetime listening to women whine and moan about how pathetic their relationships are. If only I had one dollar for every time I've heard a woman say "he's a jerk" and crawls back to him sooner or later. News flash: TG's problems didn't start in the last week. I guarantee she has had issues on and off for years. If she was going to leave him, it would have happened a long time ago. I'm certainly not going to be the pussy she wants me to be and let her cry on my shoulder until she's ready to go back to her husband. I know the game women play, and I won't lose ever again.

Go piss on yourself somewhere else.

No one here gives a single flying fuck about your sexist bullshit.

If you're not MR/TGs hubby, a relative or someone involved directly with her situation why does it get a rise out of you if you have no skin in the game. She didn't post this note in the "Ask a Pissed Off Man" section of the forum.

If she wronged you in previous life take it back there; your words say less to her or her situation than it does in amplifying the negative message about yourself, going back to the pissing contest you were in some time back over being a 30 year old virgin.

Take a deep breath put away, your red hat, try being civilized and maybe, just maybe some caring woman will slap some pussy down on you and you will recover from that game you claim to have lost at.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Dude...I remember you telling me my husband couldnt possibly be too big to find condoms comfortable and you called me a liar. Thus you went on ignore. Back to the basement you go.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I
If you're not MR/TGs hubby, a relative or someone involved directly with her situation why does it get a rise out of you if you have no skin in the game. She didn't post this note in the "Ask a Pissed Off Man" section of the forum.

If she wronged you in previous life take it back there; your words say less to her or her situation than it does in amplifying the negative message about yourself, going back to the pissing contest you were in some time back over being a 30 year old virgin.

Take a deep breath put away, your red hat, try being civilized and maybe, just maybe some caring woman will slap some pussy down on you and you will recover from that game you claim to have lost at.
maybe mm maybe not

wow, that was insensitive.

is it just me, or does this scream "but I'm a nice guy!" or what?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I think I'm going the legal route since he admits to ignoring my questions because he doesnt want to deal with me. I told him he can work out a financial proposal with me or he can talk to my attorney. Which ever is better for him. I told him the legal route would take longer but work out better for me.

I divorced in Okla, not knowing any better, I used an attorney, since retired.
When it was time for me to go, custody had to be worked out from the default split week (sucked) to school/breaks.
We used mediation, which was a damn sight cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.