He Likes It rough, but...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mongooseontherun, Apr 13, 2010.

1. mongooseontherun

mongooseontherun New Member

Well my bf has me on a promise, and he told me he likes it rough (this will only be the 4rd time weve had sex hence why i didnt know) now the thing is. i have no idea what to do can anyone give me any advice?:confused:

2. DanilloD

DanilloD New Member

I can give only my opinion, but I think asking him what he wants is a good first step.

Different people want different things from "rough" sex.

Personally I love being pounded as hard and deep as my man can go - no limits to how hard he fucks me. Love having him pull all the way out and slam back in, love him being verbal, and love being held down.

However, I have a friend who literally doesn't get off unless he has bruises or bleeds. He likes being hit, having his hair pulled, and just generally being roughed up to the point of actual pain.
    so lesson is - ASK what he wants. It's not weird.

3. joe bltsflk

joe bltsflk Member

Always agree on a "safe word" to stop the proceedings if it gets too rough. If your partner refuses or fails to honor the word in the heat of the moment, it might be time to rethink the relationship.

4. mongooseontherun

well i did ask how rough and he just said i would have to try to find out :S

hence why im asking, im not comfortable with violance most im happy with is a bit of spanking but the hair pull, pinning and hard fuck sounds good

5. DanilloD

DanilloD New Member

Then just be aggressive. If you're not comfortable getting really rough beyond that stuff, then just don't do it. HAHA it's a delicate line - you don't wanna do something you regret later.

6. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

How about telling him directly what you like - spanking, pinning, hair-pulling, and hard fucking? That way, he knows what you like. Also tell him directly what your boundaries are. For example if you want no pain, no bruises, no cuts, and no name-calling, list those activities explicitly.

You can also go over the list of rough sex activities mentioned in a related thread on LPSG.

7. lilbear

lilbear Member

Ask him. Open communication is best. Check out the Mr.S website for a few ideas.

8. glowfish

glowfish New Member

Find out what he fantasizes about when he's alone, rough sex wise. Easy way to find out what he really wants.

9. mongooseontherun

thanks everyone for the advice, i9t was certainly a night to remember :)

10. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Any details? :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted