he likes me? continuation

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thefroh, Mar 11, 2011.

1. thefroh

thefroh Member

Hey LPSG! It's been a long time since I've posted, hasn't it? A lot of interesting stuff has happened since I've been on and I think it's high time to fill you guys in!

Sooo....Me and Church Guy(I think I'll refer to him as B, if I haven't already) have hung out for a couple of months, going out to eat, getting to know each other better. He's even more than just a cute face and hot body(although I was sure that he was a good person before based on how he talked with me). He takes a lot of AP courses in school, does volunteer work, and he even works as a suicide hotline operator(although now that I write this it doesn't seem hot at all LOL). It really made me turn into mush when he told me that he wouldn't do it if it didn't feel like he was actually helping someone and impacting their life. I've always had a soft spot for people who try to help others and he is so genuine about it that it really attracted me. It all really fell into place when we were sitting at this pizza place in a booth by the wall. I had just finished telling a joke and he was laughing and I felt under the table something brush against the inside of my thigh. I look down and I see that his knee is rubbing up and down on the inside of my thigh, and it's coming closer to my crotch with every movement. I looked back up and him and I don't think I'll ever forget the expression he had on his face. It was like a combination of desire, apprehension, need, and fear, all at once and at that moment it was more sexy than anything else about him and it filled me with desire for him. I wanted the heat of his body against mine, feel his lips carress mine, and nothing else mattered. I did manage to keep my composure somehow and I gave him a little nod and he smiled and let his knee graze against my crotch and up the length of my hard on. We had to leave it off there because he was busy(he does a lot of things outside of church) but he promised that he'd be free next week.

Things got even more interesting last week when my parents were out of town on a personal vacation. They'd be gone for a week and I figured that that would be my chance to pursue something with him. He came over and we were sitting in my room playing assassin's creed brotherhood, talking about the different characters and their weapons when he commented that I had a pretty big "weapon". I laughed and said that his "concealed weaponry" was nothing to be ashamed of as far as I could tell. He kinda smiled and asked if I wanted to see it.

Now I'm going to take a second just to explain to pants-shittingly terrifying and arousing this was to hear. First, my oldest sister also lives in my parents house with me and I wasn't sure if she was home. I really didn't want to be in the middle of something so primal and intense and have my sister find out her little brother was messing around with another guy. I also wasn't really sure if I would be ok with actually seeing B like that. I had begun to feel really attached and I didn't want things to become weird. Then I realized that any weirdness there might have been flew out the metaphorical window when he was rubbing against me in the pizza shop. Plus at this point I was too horny to even give a shit. All of these thoughts happened in about the space of 6 seconds and I made my decision.

"Sure, 'B'. Maybe we can compare too..."

I'll post the rest of what happened later because kinda tired and I haven't been sleeping well (this might have to do with how much I've thought back to that day ;) )but I promise that I'll update at least before Sunday.

Also before I post this, I really feel like I owe something to the members of this board. You helped me understand my feelings and gave me people to talk to about sensitive things like this. I can't even express my gratitude towards you all, especially to posters like RedDude, heist, XSILVER, etc.. Also a special thank you to maxcock for kicking me in the ass when I needed it. :D

2. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Awwww, Yay!!! Maxy got a shout-out. He's sweet!

3. rayray

rayray Active Member

I read your original "he likes me" post and the 100 plus comments. You say you been hanging out with him for a few months now? That's what you just wrote anyway. I am finding all of this really hard to believe now.All this time and you havent passed first base yet?I think we all been had, and i am not a skeptic.

4. thefroh

thefroh Member

I do too, man. It all happened really fast. That day he was "petting" me we came really close to kissing but he kept getting texts from his mom asking where he was so it really ruined the mood at the time.

As for you other comment about the bases well when I finish writing out what happened you'll see that our encounter kinda sort covered a couple bases that day ;)

5. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't see what's so hard to believe - if you're shy and unsure a few months seems reasonable. Especially if the other person is also shy and unsure. And I don't think they're seeing each other every single day.

@thefroh - Glad to hear things are going well with 'B'. I hope it turns into something wonderful for you - I'm so jealous, LOL! Good luck!

6. rayray

rayray Active Member

Willow, I am not trying to be a poor sport and i hope it is all true. I looked forward to every Sunday just to see an update but if you go back to the original thread i am not the only one that started to think we were all fooled..When i saw that he had a new post with an update i could'nt wait to read it but to me it sounded like something you would read in a novel with how descriptive every sentence was.And yes i was that young once and i was really shy and it made me think about some of the times i had. So i will keep an open mind and will look forward to reading more when he posts more updates..Also Willow i do enjoy reading some of your post and i think you are to hard on yourself.:rolleyes:

7. thefroh

thefroh Member

Maybe I did kindof put too much description in it but i hadn't updated in a while and I wanted to write what was going through my head. idk i guess ill go easier or the description then

8. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

NO! The description is awesome! It is what makes me read your posts. I prefer detailed accounts, even the "boring" parts" versus a quick list of what happened.

I tend to be highly descriptive myself (check out my blogs for that) and I have had some friends quesion if i haven't embellished a bit, die to the amout of info I can recall. Well, they question once until i recite verbatim a conversation we had months earlier. Then they aknowledge that I have pretty good recall, lol! Only 3 or so things fuck with that: Severe illness, grief, ad the moment of orgasm (as it relates to exactly what my body is doing, though i am getting better)

So don't skimp om the descriptions. Details seperate something i skim over and something that i follow:biggrin1:

As for all of those who say it is taking too long...I used to be incredibly shy. To the point where people who knew me growing up said it was like a tragedy if i had to walk infrom of a classroom and God forbid I have to speak in front of anyone. I slowly overcame that, but my shyness made my intial encounters slow lead ups as well.

Now if he is exagerating or fabricating the whole thing, then oh well, he can have the mods move it to the fiction forum where i will still follow it.:tongue:

I will give him the benefit of the doubt however:biggrin1:

9. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I also love a full description, but my reasons aren't as noble and innocent as nicodemous76's - I'm just a dirty old pervert who loves reading or hearing every filthy little detail! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

#9 willow78, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  10. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Who said I wasn't a dirty pervert (I will stop short of old though, lol) but i am also a romantic and so when it is these types of romantic/sexual things, i want alll the details possible!

11. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

So glad to hear that things have sorted themselves out between the two of you! Growing up, and that takes a real long time, is always a challenge. Some issues that we have with our sexuality take decades to work through. Froh it sounds like your doing the right things to have a good foundation of friendship, after all in the end that bond is what counts in life.

12. DavidXL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember this thread, and thought it seemed totally legit - and very sweet. Good luck, and I look forward to hearing more. . .

13. rayray

rayray Active Member

14. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I read this sometimes in MM romances I think it might be some sort of projection by an author who is using a man's name -- but now I must revise this prejudicial view. Males can be romantic in real life,not just books! :love:

15. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

So froh when is the next update? I am sitting on the edge of my seat biting my fingernails. Please send me a message when you post. Now where are those Xanex?

16. thefroh

thefroh Member

I'm sorry everybody. I meant to update last Sunday but shit happens, computers give you the middle finger and need reformating and I couldn't be bothered. I'll write some now and hopefully if I'm not a completely lazy fuck then you'll get the rest of the story ;).

17. rayray

rayray Active Member

Okay!

18. oldbrownshoe52

Please sir, I just noticed this; I'd like to hear the rest of the story. I read the old thread too. I believe you and good luck to you and "B"

Draft saved Draft deleted