he likes me?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I have a cell with text but it sux b/c i dont have his number. He isnt on facebook(i've checked), and i dont know how to ask him for his number :(. Any suggestions? Also, I want to thank Heist for his sound advice ;)
Well, without coming across like you're stalking him (and it's up to you to figure out what's within reason), is there a church directory with member's names/numbers? Or an old fashioned telephone book that lists his family's landline?

Other than that, I think the best thing is to be patient and wait for him to show again. Let him know you were concerned about him and you're glad to see him without going overboard. Make sure you exchange numbers the next time you see him for sure.

thefroh

Just Browsing
Media
Soooo I saw him again :)D), and he's getting a lot more brazen.

I was walking to the church and he just so happened to just be arriving too. I didnt see him tho and I was holding the side door open for some people. After they all walked in and I was about to go in too, i felt something run quickly across my ass. I turned my head around and he was right there. He didnt say anything but as he walked past me he turned his head around and kinda smirked at me(HOLY FUCK lol). Church itself was the same as it usually is: we sat together, he rubbed against my legs and after what happened i was about to explode.

We werent able to go eat after church(I had some family coming to visit that I forgot about) but we are going to next week and I'm really excited :). I'm thinking that I'll ask 4 his number after lunch and maybe we'll come back to my house(im not expecting anything but u never kno :D)

I'm seriously excited for you. I hope it goes well do let us know.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HE WAS THERE!!! :D

What should we do after we eat? Should we go our seperate ways or should I invite him over to my house to play videogames or something? I feel so giddy that I'm going to do something with him :D.

That sounds so innocent and cute. I love it!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Soooo I saw him again :)D), and he's getting a lot more brazen.

I was walking to the church and he just so happened to just be arriving too. I didnt see him tho and I was holding the side door open for some people. After they all walked in and I was about to go in too, i felt something run quickly across my ass. I turned my head around and he was right there. He didnt say anything but as he walked past me he turned his head around and kinda smirked at me(HOLY FUCK lol). Church itself was the same as it usually is: we sat together, he rubbed against my legs and after what happened i was about to explode.
Brushing your ass at the church door? Yeah, I'd say that's brazen all right.

We werent able to go eat after church(I had some family coming to visit that I forgot about) but we are going to next week and I'm really excited :). I'm thinking that I'll ask 4 his number after lunch and maybe we'll come back to my house(im not expecting anything but u never kno :D)
This is so adorable. Whatever happens, MAKE SURE you get his number the next time you see him.

thefroh

Just Browsing
Media
Ok seriously WTF. Maybe I should start a thread "Is just fucking with me?"

I'm in church, we're sitting next to each other as usual. He gets up in the middle of the priest's sermon to go to the bathroom. I stand up and let him get out of the pew. Then I think "Hmmm, maybe I should go down to the restroom too?" So I wait for a couple minutes to not make it look like im mimicking him and I fake sneeze into my hands. I go to stand up and as I'm leaving the pew, he's standing near the stained glass windows of the church with a couple of his friends, ever so slightly grinning at me.

This wouldn't usually piss me off(I wasn't expecting anything to happen if we were in the bathroom alone), but when I come back to sit in the pew, something happened that made my blood boil. One of the women in the row I was in left the church so there was an extra space in the pew. I sat down at the end of the pew adjacent to the side aisle, and he comes in to the pew and takes the woman's seat and puts one of his friends in between us.

I figured at the time he was doing it to gauge my reaction and see if I got annoyed or not(he kept looking over at the clock and then at me or just at me for a split second) so I didn't do anything, just kindof going through the rest of the service as if it never happened. Church is over and his friend goes up and immediately leaves through the side aisle. I go up to the center aisle past Him to kiss the Bible(force of habit after doing for the past 12 years) and I notice he's behind me. The center aisle always gets really cramped with everyone going up at once and he moved right up behind me and started rubbing his hips against my ass and I swear he was semi hard. Even tho it was quick(probably like 1 or 2 seconds), I had to bite down on my tongue to keep from crying out. I quickly kiss the Bible and I'm feeling myself fucking shaking and my face burning and I go to leave.

There's none going down the side aisles so I figure I can just quickly get out and not think about what happened until I get home. He comes up right next to me and starts chatting me up as if nothing happened. I try to make as normal as convo as possible and he's telling me about how his boss is making him come to work after church and how he's sorry he keeps not being able to hang out. I tell him it's fine and I smile and say that I understand that Mr. Popular has a lot of shit to do. He laughed and said that he's making sure that he wont be doing anything next week so he can hang out. After a couple of minutes of us talking I go, realizing that, once again, I failed to get his number after he successfully mindfucked me, but still not being able to wait for next week.

So, what do you all think lol?

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just have a feeling that he didnt want his friend to notice that there was something going on between the two of you..and therefore he chose to sit away from you.. However he kept looking for you as to make sure you weren't upset..

Maybe its time..to flip him a note with your email address or something..

Waiting for a whole week would start to kill me by now.

I just have a feeling that he didnt want his friend to notice that there was something going on between the two of you..and therefore he chose to sit away from you.. However he kept looking for you as to make sure you weren't upset..
This was actually my opinion as well. It may have seen a ploy to his friend because persons this third person has noticed some of the goings on between you two. Not that it's a problem of course.

And you must understand that being called away to do things on a Sunday isn't uncommon. I usually get called into work Sundays that day or the night before with no prior warning. give it one more week and don't say no to not getting some form of communication. Good luck bud.

As a side note I keep checking this thread each Sunday for updates haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is some game playing going on all right. Froh, does he have more friends in the congregation than you do? Could it be that they play these games together already?

Next time you go to church, have your own number on a slip of paper ready to give to him, so you don't get too abashed to ask for his. Whether the romance part happens or not, it's never wrong to cultivate him as a friend. Act with him as you would with any other friend, and consider the sexual games as just an extra layer of frosting on the cake.

Last edited:

There is some game playing going on all right. Froh, does he have more friends in the congregation than you do? Could it be that they play these games together already?

Next time you go to church, have your own number on a slip of paper ready to give to him, so you don't get too abashed to ask for his. Whether the romance part happens or not, it's never wrong to cultivate him as a friend. Act with him as you would with any other friend, and consider the sexual games as just an extra layer of frosting on the cake.
As always a voice of perfect logic and reason. :smile:

thefroh

Just Browsing
Media
Alright so I'm at church this week and it's normal. I'm sitting next to him and he's close up next to me. But this week, there were more people in the church than usual and we weren't the only ones in the pew. I was trying to make it less obvious but every time I moved a bit, he'd mimic me. This week he started fucking playing footsie with me and even though I was enjoying it, I was al but certain at least one of the other people in the row saw. And it gets worse. Usually I can control myself around him but during the priest's sermon, I got hard and I had to take the book of hymns off the rack of pew infront of me to cover my crotch and the motherfucker was watching me out of the corner of his eyes the whole time. I got back at him in a way tho, as my hard-on was backing down, I went to go put the book back and I dropped my right hand down on his thigh. He froze and I lifted it up and said "Oh sorry, man." and I just turned back to the altar and out of the corner of my eyes I could see him fidgeting around and trying to hide his boner :D

I forgot to ask his number again but I have what I'm gonna say planned 4 next week. Wish me luck! :D

hungguy4hungguys

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright so I'm at church this week and it's normal. I'm sitting next to him and he's close up next to me. But this week, there were more people in the church than usual and we weren't the only ones in the pew. I was trying to make it less obvious but every time I moved a bit, he'd mimic me. This week he started fucking playing footsie with me and even though I was enjoying it, I was al but certain at least one of the other people in the row saw. And it gets worse. Usually I can control myself around him but during the priest's sermon, I got hard and I had to take the book of hymns off the rack of pew infront of me to cover my crotch and the motherfucker was watching me out of the corner of his eyes the whole time. I got back at him in a way tho, as my hard-on was backing down, I went to go put the book back and I dropped my right hand down on his thigh. He froze and I lifted it up and said "Oh sorry, man." and I just turned back to the altar and out of the corner of my eyes I could see him fidgeting around and trying to hide his boner :D

I forgot to ask his number again but I have what I'm gonna say planned 4 next week. Wish me luck! :D

UGH!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! GET HIS NUMBER!!!! LMBAO :biggrin1:

Hey, what does he look like by the way. Height, build, eye color? Short of anything that you think will allow someone to figure out who he is of course. :smile:

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You guys are having your fun! Both of you are doing the same game playing now. Hope he didn't get mad that you sauced him with his own sauce. Some people can't take what they dish out. But if all is still fun and lighthearted between you, all the luck in the world!