he likes me?

jakobshay68

Experimental Member
Media
Dude,, are you kidding me?? really?? I use to be shy as hell but if you see something that bold and you feel an attraction.. well first thing is do you have protection for if an when anything does happen?? dont wana be a downer.. and then just walk up and say hello with a big smile, put out your hand and say HI my name is Froh, how are you?

The first time I did this I was amazed at the huge smile I got back and friendly response, not to mention the fun we had after we got to know each other better.

Your still very young you have lots of time to have fun but if you dont make a move or a step up you will never know how MUCH FUN you could be having.. as for your friends and you worrying why your going to talk to that guy over there. just tell em I use to know him from another school or some other function you dont owe them any explanation. just my nickles worth. but most of all just enjoy yourself and be safe!

thefroh

Just Browsing
Media
I took everyone's advice and I understood that I needed to either do it or not.

AND I GOT HIS NUMBER!!!!!!!(I'm still on a bit of a high right now lol)

I'm going to make plans to go paintballing or sometime next week. What do you guys think?

Also, I'm probably going to stop updating every Sunday and instead update at least once a month. Of course if something big happens ( :D ), then I'll immediately let you all know.

So until I come back, thanks for all the support and motivation! You guys are awesome!

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad you got his number..... I sure enjoy reading about your adventure, would be a shame to wait a month! Give us updates..... and most of all good luck.

hungguy4hungguys

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'm going to make plans to go paintballing or sometime next week. What do you guys think?

Also, I'm probably going to stop updating every Sunday and instead update at least once a month. Of course if something big happens ( :D ), then I'll immediately let you all know.

So until I come back, thanks for all the support and motivation! You guys are awesome!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin1: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Finally! Good for you.

I hope for your sake "something 'big' happens". :wink:

Glad the buttkicking had the desired effect. Good luck, have fun, and keep us posted.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Good for you sweety..

So how did that go about?..

And remember..your journey is your journey..You don't have to tell us you got his number just because you felt pressured by us :wink:. We are all a bunch of late twenty, 30 something or more 'been there and done that's'.. But I can also remember my first days when i was pining away for a guy about 2 years before I even dared to say 'hi' to him..when i was about 14 LOL..

So we have all been there you know..

Just make an update when you feel you've got something to say..ok?

Have fun and enjoy your date with him..

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right on chanp. Sooo happy for you. I think paintball is a great "non date" thing to do together. Just take it easy and one thing at a time. Like i said in a previous post... I think this is gonna work out for you real nice. Sooooo happy for you. :D

thefroh

Just Browsing
Media
I know I said I was only going to update this every so often but(as it seems to so frequently happen in my life) people have chosen to fuck with the more primal, sex-based part of my brain leaving me at a loss. So naturally, I come to the only group of people who can answer my questions, give sound advice, and be accepting; you guys. ;)

So in my school for the past semester, one of my periods in my schedule was a study hall that I could use to work, fuck around, talk, play cards, etc. In it was this guy(I guess I'll refer to him as J) who I've been crushing on for a now. A while ago, he got a girlfriend who is unbelievably attractive and all the straight men envy him for it and all the gay men back off because of it. I was kindof put off and sad because of this in the beginning but slowly forgot about it, still retaining the crush but knowing that it'll never happen. Over the past couple months, my crush has gone from me having nearly forgot about it to the point where I'm daydreaming about him like the guy from church. Now I know what the general opinion of situations like this are on the forums(don't do anything, he's already got someone else etc. etc.) but for over these past couple months, I believe he's been very subtly fucking with me. And it's gotten more frequent in past months.

For example, one day I'm in my study period, reading a murder mystery novel and not really socializing that much. I'm into my book and then I start to get thirsty. I get up to go to the fountain and I happen to notice that J was looking directly at me. He must have caught himself because he snapped his head in another direction opposite mine. Kindof confused, I got to get some water and come back and he's turned away from me. I was going disregard it completely then and there but I when I went to go sit down, I noticed that he changed his spot from directly to sortof facing me but his eyes kept looking in my direction and away the moment I noticed it.

About a month later, I was sitting in study, bored out of my mind, and I pulled out a deck of cards from my sweatshirt and just started playing Solitaire because everyone else was talking and I honestly didn't feel like asking if anyone wanted to play anything. J looks over at me and asks what I'm playing. I replied solitaire because no one else seems to want to play cards. He then turns over to two of his friends at the table and asks if they want to play Kent with me and him. They do and even though I'm nonplussed(and a bit annoyed to be perfectly honest lol), I take the cards back up and start shuffling them. He asked if I knew how to play and I didn't so I asked if he could just give me a quick run down and then he proceeds to move his chair(which had been near the head of the table and pretty far from mine) over next to mine and went and explained everything to me, all the while "accidentally" touching my fingers more than he needed to. THEN, he chose to be my teammate, which was odd because you need to be diagonal from your partner in Kent and there was already someone there.

There was a bunch of other things but on the face of it, do you guys think I'm right in thinking he's hitting on me? Or is he just being friendly and the water fountain thing was just some weird shit? I don't know :(

Last edited:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, he likes you; yeah, like that, likes you. The fact that he snaps his head away defensively is almost proof of that.

I don't think he's fucking you with at all. And the fact that he has a girlfriend doesn't mean shit, but I suppose you already know that.

There was a bunch of other things but on the face of it, do you guys think I'm right in thinking he's hitting on me? Or is he just being friendly and the water fountain thing was just some weird shit? I don't know :(

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Reddude...
he's feeling something out...just be observant and have fun with it..

Don't let it confuse you too much.. I'd be careful with the ones who are still living the 'I am so straight and have a girlfriend'-persona..

One thing I'm not sure about.. do the guys know you are gay..does everyone at school know? I can't remember anymore if you said anything about that..

My instincts say that he's slowly feeling you out...He might be interested at some point to do something about a fantasy he's been having about you..

Start playing with the eye contact..engage whenever he does..than smile and look away..

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm gonna give the opposite opinion to everyone else - I think you're just reading too much into it because you like him.

Well done on getting Church Guy's number by the way :biggrin1:.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have enjoyed reading your posts (dilemma) Froh.Emjay and some of us others really think this all sounds cute..and i too have been staying up to date.If you got church guys number give him a call soon.The number wont dial it's self,come on now.All the signs say to proceed.When i was your age i had a few girlfriends in school and some of my friends would be in Aww that i was with this girl or that girl. They were the "popular" ones. What they did not know was they went out me because they realized some how i was'nt pursuing them sexually. I was gay but not obvious so it was'nt known back then..So what i am saying is appearences are not always as they appear.I was watching "Legally Blonde" the other day where Reese Witherspoon who was getting a manicure by this woman and when the UPS guy came into make a delivery,she'd just melt(The Manicurist)..In the movie all the signs were their that the UPS guy was into her but she would just melt like plastic when they spoke.If your as cute as you sound get some gumption and make a decision to be the more assertive one to the guy at the church..You already know he's interested.Just do it.Okay,yes and no are only words..Now come on..Good luck...

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW...Look at you now!...lol. I would make suttle moves to let "J" know you are into him. Do the same things to him as he does to you. Play it out for a bit and see where it takes you. As for church boy, CALL HIM!!!!!

I'd love to see a pic of you. My imagination is getting the best of me. *blush*

thefroh

Just Browsing
Media
Froh, you must be pretty hot. Can you post a pic?

Hahaha I don't really see myself as attractive. Maybe a little bit when I clean myself up for church but I guess that's because I'm looking at myself and only seeing the flaws? idk lol

As for a pic there's two problems

1. No job so no money. Plus the only camera that I have is the one in my 2005 era phone that shit the bed months ago.

2. I'm not really into putting very many pics of myself online. It's probably because I'm so fucking shy with most people and I don't really want people to know I'm asking for advice like this when I haven't even come out. So I don't think I'm going to put up a picture up just yet, maybe sometime in the future.

And for the million dollar question; no, no one in my school knows I'm gay(I'm still attracted towards certain women but I honestly comfortable around men). I think some people suspect I might be but no one said anything to me. I don't really feel like coming out now, even to my family because I don't really know if I am yet b/c I've never been in a relationship, guy or girl. Also, some people at school(even friends of J) speculate about people's sex preferences and make fun of them for that. Example, there's a freshman at my school who is like the quintessential twink; very quiet, pale, lean as a post and(so I hear from people in the changing rooms) not a hair on his body. They all crack gay jokes about him and it really discourages me from ever coming out. And there's the little matter of me being the only guy in my family who can carry on the family name(even though my sisters could i guess).

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well fair enough. Its all about how comfortable you are with yourself and your souroundings to make that plunge. I am the only male to carry ony the family name so I totally know how you feel about that. When your ready, Im sure we will all get to see the man behind the screen. Until then... Have fun and enjoy life!