"He must be big down there..."

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever see a couple walking along and notice the guy is butt-ugly compared to the girl he's with and think "He must be packing..."?

There's a guy on my campus for example: pale, out of shape, alcoholic, chews tobacco (gross), stupid personality, yet is always seen hanging out with some of the hottest girls on campus. :confused:

Thoughts?

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've known gorgeous girls/guys who get with the opposite of them... maybe it's because secretly they are insecure and feel like an equally hot guy wouldn't dote and worship them like puppies because they know they are attractive, in-demand and can find someone else easily.

On the other hand, some girls really just seem to be attracted to the genuine assholes, pigs and bad boys. I wish they had more self-respect. :sad:

sammann

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was the scrawny geeky looking guy who was always drinking to much and smoking a cigar, and my wife was this tall incredibly gorgeous sexy model. Everyone thought I must have a huge dick. Truth is I don't but I would give her the "best oral in the world" at the drop of the hat anywhere and anytime she wanted.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's unlikely. If she's not attracted enough to him in the first place, they probably wouldn't get far enough to sleep together and she'd never find out.

If women tend to be as shallow as men about one thing, check out the guy's shoes. If a guy looks like a mess but he has nice or trendy shoes, women will like him. It sounds bizarre to most guys but it's true in a lot of cases. So long as a man looks like he sort-of takes care of himself and meets some minimal fashion requirements, he can do okay so long as he's confident enough to approach women.

slider123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sometimes i think that the guy must be hung to be with her, but it's not really the case. I have loved guys with big ones, medium ones and little ones. Yea...big is nice, but it isn't really a factor when it comes to a couple. "Ugly" isn't either. Afterall, what is ugly. Your ungly might be my cup of tea.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sometimes i think that the guy must be hung to be with her, but it's not really the case. I have loved guys with big ones, medium ones and little ones. Yea...big is nice, but it isn't really a factor when it comes to a couple. "Ugly" isn't either. Afterall, what is ugly. Your ungly might be my cup of tea.

...and big may be a detriment. Ive been w/women where my size caused physical problems which bled (pun intended) into the bigger issues.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ever see a couple walking along and notice the guy is butt-ugly compared to the girl he's with and think "He must be packing..."?

There's a guy on my campus for example: pale, out of shape, alcoholic, chews tobacco (gross), stupid personality, yet is always seen hanging out with some of the hottest girls on campus. :confused:

Thoughts?

Well they want to make them self look even better.

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've known gorgeous girls/guys who get with the opposite of them... maybe it's because secretly they are insecure and feel like an equally hot guy wouldn't dote and worship them like puppies because they know they are attractive, in-demand and can find someone else easily.

On the other hand, some girls really just seem to be attracted to the genuine assholes, pigs and bad boys. I wish they had more self-respect. :sad:

It's true....I used to pick on my niece about the jerks she dated... She was a self proclaimed "Jerky Treat" and couldn't seem to get away from that type of guy....till she got older.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Can't say I have

If women tend to be as shallow as men about one thing, check out the guy's shoes. If a guy looks like a mess but he has nice or trendy shoes, women will like him. It sounds bizarre to most guys but it's true in a lot of cases. So long as a man looks like he sort-of takes care of himself and meets some minimal fashion requirements, he can do okay so long as he's confident enough to approach women.

The only part of this I agree with is the confidence thing. Mens shoes mean very little to me and I actually don't mind a bit of a scruff (as long as he's clean and smells nice).

I have loved guys with big ones, medium ones and little ones. Yea...big is nice, but it isn't really a factor when it comes to a couple. "Ugly" isn't either. Afterall, what is ugly. Your ungly might be my cup of tea.

Yup

Other options include he makes her laugh and he's rich.

IMO, the first part is very true, the second part is very cynical.

Well they want to make them self look even better.

Sigh.

and nice, thick, open wallet is what I usually think.
I once heard: a womans look buys her the richest man it can, and a man buys the best looks he can afford

Ugh. Sure, it happens - but first explanation that comes to mind? How depressing.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
who gets close enough to find out the todger size of someone who repels?

maybe he is charming, despite his flaws.
or maybe he has animal magnetism, sexy pheromones, etc.
or maybe your idea of ugly is not a universal truth.

isn't it delightful how many people assume that beautiful women are whores if they're with a plain guy?! when i've dated plainer looking guys and men have asked me what i see in him, it never occurred to me that they might assume it was his wallet. if that's what they were thinking then i pity their pathetic, shallow, imbecilic existences.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's much more to connection between human beings than "looks", wealth or penis size. In fact it can be argued that the above are superficial means which don't make for emotional connection.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
* picks personality over looks * .....looks can only get you so far in life and as you start aging you lose your looks ( even tho some people think they still have the " look " ) ....
Personality if good can get you anywhere you want to be or who you want to be with .

oh and ? I'm not a size queen so dick size doesnt matter to me as long as he's not a P.E. ( Premature Ejaculator ) .

Last edited by a moderator:

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Half the Swedes seems to chew...

That's actually not chewing tobacco. It's a form of tobacco called "snus", which you place under your upper lipp, either in loose form - where you have to mold it into a ball, or in small ready made packets.

Lots of people use it in both Norway and Sweden, probably because you're not allowed to smoke indoors anywhere. Not even in bars.

Yeah, that's been my experience too. Women love guys who dress well. But on the whole, some guys are just so comfortable in their own skin, that they charm the pants of smokin' hot women, regardless of how bad they look. I've seen this countless times. Size has nothing to do with it. As Tyler from RSD says: "The self is always coming through".