He Only Likes One Position

Joestar523

Expert Member
Media
The guy I'm dating now I really like him but I feel like he's not opening up to me and whenever we have sex he only wants to do doggy in a chair. I like doggy but after 45 mins of it I get bored. Then it's become a boner kill because my balls are sore from pounding his hole so long. Anyone know any other tricks I can try make him enjoy other positions? I worry he only likes doggy because it's not that intimate imo

Reactions: henry777
D

deleted1074483

why not just talk to him? tell him you'd like to mix it up a bit? find out from him directly why he only wants it one way?

he may have got used to it this way and think its the only way he can take dick, or had bad experiences in other positions, so may not be because he just doesn't want anything more intimate - don't make assumptions!!

good luck

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Only doing it in the doggy position would be a major boner killer for me too. And sorry, but that is my least favorite position.

I would suggest doing it in doggy position and then after some time, get a little bit forceful and push him into a different position. Roll him over on to his side or pull his legs back so he is laying flat on the bed and you lay on top of him. From either of those positions you can move him into other positions. Or just ask him to try something different. Honestly, if he isn't interested in any other position, that would be a deal breaker for me.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only reason I can think of apart from him being a dud is that you might want to check what your breath is like. He might have an issue with it but doesn't want to say anything.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Get off your knees get into position you want to feel that dick going inside you ..legs up with you on your back or flat on stomach or on side for spooning .. hopefully he will see this as something you’re wanting to do and go for it..

If he doesn’t it’s your decision to either tell him then break it off and go separate ways Unless it’s not to that extreme a problem because in relationship .. it isn’t all about sex it’s about honesty and how he makes you feel outside the bedroom as well as in

for me I enjoy legs up but if the man I am lkk ok vets doggie style that’s fine e to

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like others have said, talk to him. You may be to long for them, too girthy, wrong rhythm, too much force, dick shape (like a curve or a deviation), previous experiences etc. It’s could be so many things from my experiences. Just talk to your man.