He really wants to build a deep friendship before we fuck

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Silly girl! If he has a child he thinks of the impact on that child before all else. He is not carefree and unattached like you. That is because he is a good parent. But it means you could hurt him worse if it went badly.

Have mercy on him and find someone who is still in the playing stage.

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont know if its been said, but he could just have somebody else and be using u as the fallback person. OR, i know for me, im cautious of getting involved with people unless i know they're relationship material. Reason being, i would hate to have something happen, and end up getting someone pregnant, unintentionally, that i dont have many feelings for. just have seen too many people get caught up. if it's just oral sex then, ok.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Silly girl! If he has a child he thinks of the impact on that child before all else. He is not carefree and unattached like you. That is because he is a good parent. But it means you could hurt him worse if it went badly.
^^^what she said!

i'm always looking at potential partners in terms of how my kids will see them.
not that i want a new dad for them. i don't. they have a dad.
but i need to know that starting something with this person won't end up having a negative impact on my kids.
also he may be thinking that slutting around would be setting a bad example...you can hardly tell your daughter to wait for the right guy when you're out humping every girl who offers.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I can't get it up if I don't have a deep connection with you. Well, okay, I can get it up, but it's a lot of meaningless effort and the sex will be blase for me so I won't bother. Maybe that's what he's like.

Call me selfish, but I've found sex is so much better with someone who I have a strong, deep mental attraction to my mate that meaningless, casual sex is practically on the level of masturbation by comparison at this point.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still waiting around everyone. Perhaps he is scanning me for marriage material. Perhaps he does want to build a deep friendship. He's not gay either.....he has a child

LOL means nothing.:cool: I know plenty of gay men with biological children. Most are older and got married and had children right out of high school.

I can't get it up if I don't have a deep connection with you. Well, okay, I can get it up, but it's a lot of meaningless effort and the sex will be blase for me so I won't bother. Maybe that's what he's like.

Call me selfish, but I've found sex is so much better with someone who I have a strong, deep mental attraction to my mate that meaningless, casual sex is practically on the level of masturbation by comparison at this point.

Bingo! That's exactly the way I am.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/B]
LOL means nothing.:cool: I know plenty of gay men with biological children. Most are older and got married and had children right out of high school.

Well, I guess you're right. Gay men can have children. I really don't think he is. He's too damn sexy anyway. Obviously he can have sex anyday so he shouldn't be gay.

Perhaps he does need a deep connection before sex. I sure hope we get that deep connection soon. Im horny.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I guess you're right. Gay men can have children. I really don't think he is. He's too damn sexy anyway. Obviously he can have sex anyday so he shouldn't be gay.
what the fuck??

that's the most moronic bullshit i've heard all week! and i live with a teenager!!
what the hell has that got to do with his sexuality?

some of the hottest men on the planet are gay.
have you looked at the gay men here?
a lot of smart, sexy, fit guys who are blindingly attractive to women.

deluded bigotry!

Last edited:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
maybe you are a fag hag and don't know it..............go for it you can give each other beauty treatments on the weekends.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what the fuck??

that's the most moronic bullshit i've heard all week! and i live with a teenager!!
what the hell has that got to do with his sexuality?

some of the hottest men on the planet are gay.
have you looked at the gay men here?
a lot of smart, sexy, fit guys who are blindingly attractive to women.

deluded bigotry!

I know but most gay people like to say they were born gay. He had pussy before.....and then had a daughter so at that point I would think someone would have had to turn him gay. I know that some gay men experiment but he was 24 when his daughter was born....he had a few years to figure out if he was gay or note. There would be no reason to pretend in his late 20's. Anyway, I have gaydar and I could have smelled the gay on him a mile away. I have too many gay friends not to know.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know but most gay people like to say they were born gay. He had pussy before.....and then had a daughter so at that point I would think someone would have had to turn him gay. I know that some gay men experiment but he was 24 when his daughter was born....he had a few years to figure out if he was gay or note. There would be no reason to pretend in his late 20's. Anyway, I have gaydar and I could have smelled the gay on him a mile away. I have too many gay friends not to know.
i've now come to the conclusion that you're just not very smart.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've now come to the conclusion that you're just not very smart.
What took you so long?

In this thread she's waiting for a man who appears to have some emotional sensitivity yet in her other thread she calls her fuck buddy a wimp because he couldn't fuck the shit out of her every day for more than two weeks without taking a break on the 15th day. Apparently she thinks this same cautious man she's waiting for will be her tireless stallion and happily fuck her to the point of pain on a daily basis.

Is it possible? I suppose.
Is it likely? No.

Perhaps he does need a deep connection before sex. I sure hope we get that deep connection soon. Im horny.
Do you even have depth for him to connect with?

Do this man a favour and look elsewhere.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What took you so long?

In this thread she's waiting for a man who appears to have some emotional sensitivity yet in her other thread she calls her fuck buddy a wimp because he couldn't fuck the shit out of her every day for more than two weeks without taking a break on the 15th day. Apparently she thinks this same cautious man she's waiting for will be her tireless stallion and happily fuck her to the point of pain on a daily basis.

Is it possible? I suppose.
Is it likely? No.

Do you even have depth for him to connect with?

Do this man a favour and look elsewhere.

I laid out in plain english what I wanted from him. He wants to delay....thats it. In my other threads my last fuck buddy was a disrespectful asshole who was emotionally abusive. I'm looking for someone who is opposite of my last partner. This guy is that but I'm not the "lets wait for 6 months" type of person. Just not me. I won't say I want him to fuck me to the point of pain everyday. I understand both of us would have to make sacrifices and if he likes to go slow we would have to rotate. Simple as that. I don't mind making sacrifices. Now, if he fucks me just like I want him to but only lasts 3 minutes.....i'll probably just tell him to stick with the slow and i'll help him improve on going faster without blowing his load so quickly