He ripped my vagina

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by UnofficialGirl, Dec 22, 2009.

1. UnofficialGirl

UnofficialGirl New Member

this past saturday i had sex with a guy with a large dick. i was really sore after, but whatever i expected that.

the next day i was using the bathroom and saw blood, which kind of scared me. i sat down, grabbed a hand mirror and leaned back to check out my vag.

i HAVE A RIP. there is a little rip right underneath where my vag (used to) end.

has this happened to anyone? guys, have you ever done this to a girl?

he wants to see me again tomorrow, but i'm afraid to sleep with him again :frown1:

elizabubblebee likes this.
  2. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dated an Asian girl once and this happened. I was really pounding her though. I mean don't get me wrong, she wanted me to, I didn't just brutalize her. The same thing happened. She was sore as she expected, but learned the next day that she had a tear.

You can see him tomorrow, but sex most likely won't be an option due to pain and the risk of reinjury. She was healed and ready for another good ramming in about 2 weeks. Perhaps you'll be luckier and heal faster. Good luck.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I did it to somebody once about 5 years ago, and was traumatized by it. It took her six weeks to heal up completely. In this case, it was due to too little lubrication. All my fault.

4. UnofficialGirl

oh man :( thanks guys

i looked it up on google, it said it would take about 2-3 days to heal. so i hope it heals by the end of the week!

and yes it is very painful and traumatizing :/

5. mclivin86

mclivin86 New Member

Albums:
    This happened to one of my gf's in college. The guy had a very thick dick. She healed and they just made sure she was properly lubricated going forward.

6. WiltChamberlain

WiltChamberlain New Member

7. bigbadboy11

bigbadboy11 New Member

Albums:
    Same thing happened with me, I was fucking this girl and we were going at it really hard and fast and the next day when she got up to pee she felt this stinging feeling when she looked at her Vajj she noticed she was split and the pee was getting into the split

8. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

I've accidentally torn a few girls. It's terrible and can't really be avoided. If it happens in happens. All you can do is try to take preparations so it doesn't happen. Have extra Lube handy or use Lubricated condoms.

9. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    Little tears and abrasions happen all the time. There is one certain area of the vag that seems prone to it. Unless you go super super slow with lots of lube, some small tear is probably inevitable.

Nosuportneeded likes this.
  10. UnofficialGirl

well, this has never happened before...

11. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    I peed blood once because of kidney stone issues... it is TREMENDOUSLY scary and I am sorry you had to experience that... hopefully all will be well though :)

12. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It happens to my g/f often.

13. TheThickOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It used to happen to my wife quite often when we first started dating. After a lot of lube, and a lot of fucking, it does not happen that often, a least the tearing. She bleeds a little when I go deep, but it does not hurt.

14. ONB

ONB Member

Really sorry to hear that Unofficial Girl. Unfortunately, it has happened with almost all my girlfriends... and I can't tell you how badly it has made me feel (and clearly not as bad as it hurt). I've had to see g/f's nearly in tears... and that really sucks. It comes with the territory of having sex with a guy that is really thick... and one of the major downsides of having sex with a big penis. I can tell you that it gets better as long as you use a lot of lube and with frequency. I tend to have a lot of stamina... and that tends to just compound the problem... but make him lube it as much as necessary and it should get better and hopefully you can avoid tears in the future. I seriously cringe thinking about the pain that I caused... but there really wasn't much I could do about it. It just sucks because you really hate to see someone suffer after having some fun together and trying to enjoy each other. Good luck... especially if you really like the guy and want to make it work ;)

15. Sement

Sement Member

Vaginas sometimes tear. Just wait until childbirth. That's a whole different ballgame.

16. D_William Henry Hairyson

same here...the trick is not having sex the next couple days or so..it'll heal perfectly

17. 5incher

5incher Member

I hate when I do that to my g/f i feel bad for weeks:rolleyes:

18. dalynxx

dalynxx New Member

Albums:
    Thanks Sement. *blank stare*

19. Hefty

Gold Member

Albums:
    This happened to me and a former girlfriend almost every time we had sex during our first six months together. She consulted her gynaecologist, but no reason for the bleeding could be found except my size. Eventually she got used to me and it stopped.

Some forms of contraception, such as the coil, were simply impossible to use because of the pain - even I could sometimes feel the T-coil, or perhaps its threads which hang down a short distance into her vagina, on my cock. Those threads must have been semi-rigid or something, because I remember that I could feel them on my cock, and they sometimes hurt. Eventually she went on the pill, which worked much better for us.

20. UnofficialGirl

haha thanks, it really is scary. and it happens to your girlfriend OFTEN??? that's so horrible.

i hope this never ever happens again

Draft saved Draft deleted