He ripped my vagina

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ripping vaginas / making girls bleed etc does not necessarily mean you have a big dick. And a torn vagina is the opposite of what sex is about to me.

I know a guy who loves to brag "I made her bleed" and base things like that. I also happen to know he has one of the smallest penises I have ever seen. Ever.

The truth (which may feel emasculating to some) is that you only tear a girl when she is not turned on enough (ie not lubricated enough) or if you violently force your cock into her vagina.

Another truth is that I have never "ripped" anyone's vagina. Closest I came was I scratched a girl's vaginal opening with my fingernail once. She couldn't have sex either for a few days because every time she was penetrated the wound would be stretched.

I guess I'm just a sexy MF and I actually care about the people I have sex with.

If you don't care then I can see why you would be forcefully thrusting your penis into a woman or having sex with women who are not actually sexually aroused.

UnofficialGirl:

I note that you are only 18. Once upon a time I had sex with an 18 year old as well. Before we had sex we spent three months stretching / dilating her vagina to avoid tearing and to make her first time as easy as possible.

Maybe you need to do some stretching too. Many girls who only masturbate with their clits and don't penetrate themselves have problems with penetration.

It won't happen all the time if you stretch your vagina (all I'm saying is be able to take 2 or 3 fingers comfortably) and get fully aroused.

But as for this tearing bullshit:

If you're a guy and tear a girl then you need to learn how to fuck.

If you're a girl and get torn then you need to either be having sex with guys you are sexually attracted to or be prepared for frequent vaginal "rips"

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this past saturday i had sex with a guy with a large dick. i was really sore after, but whatever i expected that.

the next day i was using the bathroom and saw blood, which kind of scared me. i sat down, grabbed a hand mirror and leaned back to check out my vag.

i HAVE A RIP. there is a little rip right underneath where my vag (used to) end.

has this happened to anyone? guys, have you ever done this to a girl?

he wants to see me again tomorrow, but i'm afraid to sleep with him again :frown1:

I did this to an older woman when I was much younger. I was thrusting too deeply and hit bottom a few times in my zeal. It was rather upsetting and to this day, I am super cautious when I top men for fear of hurting them.

Ripping vaginas / making girls bleed etc does not necessarily mean you have a big dick...
I think it does when the woman has a tear up near her cervix.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it does when the woman has a tear up near her cervix.

I am not an anatomy "major" but here are my reservations:

1. I'm quite sure the cervix cannot be torn by a penis. By a baby (going the other way), yes, but not by a penis.

2. In an unaroused woman, the cervix is much lower down and therefore "vulnerable" to impact, maybe bruising but not tearing.

3. There is a medical condition in which the cervix is prone to bleeding.

See: Bleeding during sex - Family Medicine - MedHelp

I don't want to waste my time looking for support for my argument but here is one:

"The common belief is if a woman pushes before she is fully dilated (the excuse for vaginal exams to see if it is “time to push”), she will tear her cervix. In 23 years and over 800 births, I have seen a torn cervix one time (with a non-instrumental [forceps] birth) and the woman delivered her 6th baby so fast that baby just fell out, no exams at all. All those women pushing on lips, pushing before they were ready, pushing when told not to... no tears at all. I have felt cervices swell closed (a couple three centimeters more closed) with pushing, but not torn. Listening to the body cannot be stressed enough and, when upright, the body rarely forgets what to do."

Only childbirth tears cervices, not sexual intercourse. Maybe people are mistaking cervical bleeds (due to a pre-existing medical condition), or vaginal wall bleeds or cervical bruising for "torn" cervices.

But I refuse to believe that cervices are being torn by penises. I just don't think its anatomically possible.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've only done this once to my lady that i'm with right now (who is my wife) and it was towards the beginning of our relationship when we were first having sex. I remember after we were finished I ran to the bathroom to take the condom off and saw some blood on it.

Freaked the sh*t outta me. She wasn't in a lot of pain the next few days but i wasn't going near her vagina for at least a week or two. After a week and a half it was all good and i just made sure to take extra time with foreplay, plus made sure she came first and was really wet when i pushed inside.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Astroglide personal lubricant gel is super slippery. It works better than KY for wife.
I believe the ridge on a thick helmut does the damage to the ladies bits.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am an Asian guy. And you know how small and tight the virgin Asian vaginas are. Most (if not all) virgin Asian vaginas that had been punched by my cock gave out blood. So, that means you may be small and tight. And yes, it will finally get used to any size with time if you are not too scared to try the second time. I would also add that the sensitivity around vaginas is different among girls. Some feels really OK and like me to play hard even when soaking with her own blood. But some is really sensitive that even a little tiny rip (no blood) will cause too much pain that put her mood away.

Look at my current wife on my Avatar. She is that small and skinny (her hip is thinner than my cock length), and she love to play hard since the first day we met. Pain in there is her best friend, ha ha ha.

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd love to hear from the women who have have given birth and have very well endowed men. Does all of this tearing stop after a woman has been through childbirth? Once a vagina has been broken in that way, can't it take just about any size? I heard sex is often better for the woman after she has had at least one kid.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Happened to me the first girl I had sex with. I was 15 years old and knew I was large but didn't have sense enough to know that she wouldn't stretch to fit easily. She would never have sex with me again. So from that point on I always took my good time and let her set the pace and signal when she was ready for more.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But I refuse to believe that cervices are being torn by penises. I just don't think its anatomically possible.
Did you read my post? I did not say the cervix was torn.

I said that I know that I once gave a woman a tear up inside her vagina near her cervix. And I did not feel good or proud about doing so.

Go back and read what I wrote again before you continue to refuse to believe things that were never stated.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is quite possible for a woman to get what is called a cervical erosion (which can bleed) by having intercourse with a guy large enough to knock against her cervix.

I gave a gal one onetime, and I'm not even all that large.

bareboysd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Another thing to consider is pubes. Sometimes they are pulled into the vag and contribute to the tears. Ex-wife had it. Should have heard her scream when she pissed and it started burning!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have torn a few anuses, but never a vagina. Rape victims do experience vaginal tears like you described (I dated a few women who were rape victims) and the worst one actually had to have surgery after the rape to repair the damage. I always take my time and make sure there is enough lubrication and foreplay before I have sex. The big problem with vaginal tears is infection of course and a larger risk of STD transmission. Talk to your gynecologist and ask them to check you out.

UnofficialGirl

Experimental Member
Media
well it looks and feels like everything's healed up now, no pain at all, doesn't hurt to pee, etc etc

i don't think i need to talk to the gyno, i feel pretty much fine now.

:)

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this happens with me all the time, it's just what happens if you've got a really huge dick I'm afraid. My penis is very long but ridiculously thick with it and the head is absolutely enormous as big as my clenched fist so you can imagine the problems Lol. I am married but we've always had an open and sexualy diverse relationship, my wife of 11 years suffered for a very long time trying to get used to my dick. I've split ripped and tore her poor pussy in every imaginable way over the years and we use tons of lube. A few years ago we decided that we'd had enough children and my missus had a cancer scare which thankfully was nothing but she decided to have a hysterectomy to be on the safe side, this was a life changing event for us sexualy as I can now penetrate her with the full length of my dick, prior to this I could never get balls deep into her and her tunnel is somehow wider too, instead of servicing my dick being an extremely painful trauma for her she now really enjoys it! we do a lot of swinging and she's now so proud to be able to fit all of my monster inside her and she really gets off on watching my dick tear up somebody else's woman! She'll often whisper in my ear 'I don't like her, make sure you permanently damage her' Lol and so she gets her wish!

D

deleted858776

My wife and old gf have both had small tears. - I can sympathize because I have had torn frenulum -- OUCH!!

Pharah_87

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex with my ex-girlfriend never went longer than 10 minutes since she got sore really fast. I always wanted to go longer, but what's the point when she's in pain and actually bleeding? Plus we always had to use a shit ton of lube or otherwise i couldn't even get it in. Same happened to me with other women, too.

I'm nowhere near being monstrous in size so i can only imagine how hard it must be for the "9 inch plus"-crowd.