He says he doesn't celebrate Valentines Day

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe he could surprise you with a rape fantasy, tie you up, yank at your hair while pounding your ass for several hours then demand you suck his dick... which of course would be tied with a romantic red bow.

And afterward while you're basking in the afterglow you could surf the 'net and insult other peoples bodies together.

Ah, young love.

If he doesn't celebrate valentines, he doesn't celebrate valentines. End of story. If you want to do something romantic for him on that day, accept him as is and don't make a big deal over it. Shoving the day in his face despite his wishes wouldn't be particularly romantic on your part.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gillette said it, its not romantic to try to hold someones hand and tell them exactly what they are going to do for you to make you happy on that day. I think it works against us as women on the whole when we demand that we get treated like a princess just because we happen to still be someones girlfriend on February 14th. Just like every other holiday, its all commercialized. I'd rather swim upstream and somehow make it unique some other way.

It reminds me of The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The other day he says "I dont celebrate Valentines Day just so you know" and I got sad. I cant make him celebrate Valentines Day if he doesn't want to.

Not a good sign. :cool:

Relationships are about doing things to please each other. He sounds cheap and selfish to me. He can at least buy you a card FFS.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's not only a female thing either. I know a guy, donno how exactly to explain him, airy fairy with control issues? He always seems to manage to find some woman who will take care of him. Aging Lothario now. Don't know if he is still able to do it. His approach to everything is that it is the next transcendent experience. Every meal, every act is an opportunity to trump the last time. I like a good meal, but I know within twenty-four hours it will be denatured in my bowels, whether it cost $10 or $100. For me, reality trumps everything. A balanced existence is somewhere between these poles.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Valentines Day is pressure. Not all guys want it or need it. Maybe he will suprisen you, maybe he wont. Theres nothing special about the day, so why expect anything? Nothing happened to make tha day special, its all BS. If you break up with him because he doesnt celebrate it, your just as pathetic as the companies that drag that shit up.

That said if i had a gf i would do something, but i dont. (I am a bitter thing XD)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try to make everyday "Valentines Day" for my girl. I'll probably cook something special for her that day, but it's not a big production for us.

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
Valentines Day is so overrated its stupid.....I don't celebrate it, my wife knows I don't and she doesn't expect anything. Like Praying_Mantis said, I show love by doing other things, not by buying things on Valentines Day. Just another holiday for businesses to get money.....no thanks! PASS!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Valentines Day is so overrated its stupid.....I don't celebrate it, my wife knows I don't and she doesn't expect anything.

She may not expect anything but would she like something? If it makes her sad that you ignore the occasion completely then shame on your ass for not paying that some attention.

In a relationship there are two needs to be fulfilled not just one. You should also remember that when people ask her what you did for her on Valentines day she has to reply "fuck all". I doubt that makes her very happy.

But if you both feel the same way then...all good. But thats not the OPs case.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What should I say? I cant make him celebrate Valentines Day if he doesn't want to.

For the record....he isnt married, or cheating or......anything

Most guys don't like Valentines Day because girls always seem to want something really special/romantic. Just tell him you don't want anything special or grandiose, but want to spend some extra time together on that day. Of course, when a girl says she doesn't want anything special . . . there's probably alarms going off in his head and he'll be racking his brain trying to figure out what you really mean/want. :rolleyes:

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell him he fucking well does celebrate Valentine's Day because you do (not to mention if he wants his cock sucking ever again!) and that you are going to get him a gift / do something special and if he doesn't get you one / do something in return he's in fucking trouble.

Cheap bastard. Tell him I said that.

I'll feel stupid if i got him one and he got me nothing. I did see him looking at some inexpensive watches at Walmart......

Seriously. My experience with Valentine's Day is that it is just a day where women feel entitled to a $150+ dinner on my dime. And I'm only a student! Imagine what women will be expecting of me once I have an actual job.

I'm not asking for dinner. Technically nobody knows about our relationship. Not even our mutual friends. He wants to keep it a secret for a while so there isnt much we could do. Even if he came to me and said he wanted to wait till the next day to get candy or flowers half off I would be ok. Atleast he thought of me

Is he Jehovah's Witness? If not then he has no excuse. This does not bode well dear. If it really bothers you to be alone on Valentine's Day then go to a sports bar. They are teeming with single and often horny, but nice men on Valentine's Day. :cool: Even if it is for religious reasons he needs to step up to the plate and act like he knows, cause that is NOT your religion.

QFT! Gotta go with the Porcine Miss M on this one.
he aint no damn Jehovah's Witness......he just doesnt want to celebrate it

She may not expect anything but would she like something? If it makes her sad that you ignore the occasion completely then shame on your ass for not paying that some attention.

In a relationship there are two needs to be fulfilled not just one. You should also remember that when people ask her what you did for her on Valentines day she has to reply "fuck all". I doubt that makes her very happy.

But if you both feel the same way then...all good. But thats not the OPs case.

Exactly! I heard his needs. Begged me for around a year to give him oral sex and finally I did. I said I wanted it to be his birthday present from me cause he was spending his birthday with his family.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my first year to have a boyfriend for Valentines Day. ...and i'm so excited.
The other day he says "I dont celebrate Valentines Day just so you know" and I got sad.

This young man still has a few things to learn.

He doesn't have to "celebrate" Valentine's Day
What he needs to realize is that it would make you happy if he, as your boyfriend, did something to make you feel special on Valentine's Day.
He does not have to be extravagant or spend lots of $.

If he does not do this you will feel like he is taking you for granted and be sad and upset.

If you have trouble telling him this, I will be happy to send you what I just wrote in an email you can show him.

Feb 14 = Valentine's Day
Feb 15 = Rebound Day when women replace the boyfriend who didn't celebrate Valentine's day

Mark your calendar... :wink:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Exactly! I heard his needs. Begged me for around a year to give him oral sex and finally I did. I said I wanted it to be his birthday present from me cause he was spending his birthday with his family.

You gave him a free blow job as his Birthday present?

My Lord, you sound as cheap as each other!

:biggrin1:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You gave him a free blow job as his Birthday present?

My Lord, you sound as cheap as each other!

:biggrin1:

No kidding.

At least he told you he doesn't celebrate it (assuming he isn't lying to surprise you). It would be much worse if you had such high expectations and then nothing.