he spread the the rumour I have a tiny cock

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bouzib, Jun 2, 2009.

1. bouzib

bouzib New Member

A friend of mine, to whom I lent a large sum of money, refused to pay me back. He attended a party with a new circle of friends of mine and spread the rumour that I have a tiny cock with baby balls. I really feel depressed. I need advice, please help me. Any suggestions?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Dump him. You can miss such 'friends' for sure!

3. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ignore it. Are you sure this is true by the way? - maybe he's just winding you up.

You don't look small by your avatar, so I wouldn't worry. If he really did say this then I imagine people will think he's an idiot for saying it. Not sure about whether you'll get the money back - u can always hope lol...maybe be more careful in future who you lend it to?

I'd just carry on as normal anyway - I'm sure people won't take that much notice of him, lol.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I would explain to them that he was just embarrassed that he couldn't even fit it all in his mouth, soft.

5. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    now spread the rumour he has no cock.

6. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

bouzib,
    Looks like you've got a great set of manhood to me. I like Nick8's advice.

7. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

say nothing. if they ask, say that he had to borrow a large amount of money of you and wants to get away from you because he cant pay it bac. sound sincere. you loom jnice he looks like a poor dick head

8. LuvMensCocks

LuvMensCocks New Member

Take him to court and when you win and he is forced to pay you back, ask him how it feels to get fucked by someone with a tiny cock. I bet his ass will be sore after that.

By the way, I take you and your cock on. Nice

#8 LuvMensCocks, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  9. B_WER25

B_WER25 New Member

Take a dump in the air filter of his car! You'll feel better and he'll have to live the smell of your old, decaying shit in his car for a while.

10. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

Your depressed cause he spread a rumour about you having a small cock? making a big deal out of nothing, and you hav some slef issues to sort out.
    Its the money i would be getting depressed about!

11. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    i think you should find out how to sue him for the money he owes you and go and do it - should be a cheap way of doing it without involving a lawyer (unless it is a very large sum).

i expect most people will realise he is an idiot if he keeps spouting this shit - even if it were true its not the sort of thing that reasonable adults talk about.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Let it all go, find new friends and people to respect you for who you are.

13. RopesWife

RopesWife New Member

Let them know he is a deadbeat. I don't know how big your cock is, but you can't do anything about it. If he doesn't pay his debts, it is because he is a loser. Others might want to know that.

14. Smartalk

Gold Member

Your friend obviously need to see an optician nothing wrong with your size. I agree with everyone else If he hasn't the balls to pay his depts Then see how cock sure he is when he receives a solicitors letter sueing him for what he owes you. Then you can prove to all your friends kust what type of guy he really is.

Please don't beat yourself up by the words this lying, cheating bastard. With friends like him who needs enermies.

15. ojosblu

ojosblu New Member

Albums:
    Borrow a pair of pants from the Jonas brothers. Wear them EVERYWHERE.

16. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's averting the issue at hand : the loan.
    He's projecting : his insecurity as a man (the bread winner) by trying to lower your man-status in the collective.
    He's vying for partner attention by engaging in dominance behavior.
    He's got emotional and mental growth to do.

Learn about the psyche of the human animal - Our behaviors are not far off from the other beasts of the planet.

Men fight and fuck
    Women communicate and nurture

17. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree that he is insecure because he owes you money and looking for excuse to not pay back by instigating problems.

Literally saying fuck you and your money to make him feel better about dissing his responsibility.

I had a room mate like that once, was obsess with my cock size, and obsess with showing his at any party in front of everyone saying how big it was. I eventually moved out, because normal behavior doesn't warrant that type of conversation with sane people.

I'm curious if this is the SPH in reverse, as some people get off in doing the humiliation to others. I think smart people ignore silly barbs of humiliation unless warranted in self defense. Let him be an asshole, it just makes you look better.

I don't know if you have a small penis, but I do know that you are a better gentlemen than he is for the kindness of loaning him money and the means to do that by working for it. I would say next to a big dick like him, everyone penis is smaller! He is by far the biggest dick in the room, while you only carry one!

18. Gifford

Gifford New Member

Headbutt him and drag him to the nearest cash machine. Then pull his pants down for all the world to see.

19. AG08

Gold Member

If someone said that to me, I would think (and say), "Dude, what are you doing looking at another guy's cock?" I agree with others here that he looks like a tool for saying such a ridiculous thing about you. I would rather swallow molten lava than comment on another guy's dick to people.

As for the money, you can pretty much kiss it good-bye. Unless you have it in writing that he owes you money, it's his word against yours which means nothing in court. He can simply say that he never borrowed any money from you. Consider it an unfortunate and expensive lesson to learn. I never lend money - period. That's what banks are for.

20. bouzib

bouzib New Member

Very objective analysis!

Draft saved Draft deleted