He thought no one could see his boner in public.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're so hot, it should be illegal:tongue:
I agree. As a matter of fact he is so hot I may just have to handcuff him to my bed. :flirt:

Blokeboy, not to be picky but some of these pics are just bulges, not boners as the penises are clearly in a soft state.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you are right speedomac.Hard is nice and useful but fat and semi-hard canbe quite nice too esp when sucking

playainda336,

But this is not an adult website, he is fully dressed and out in a public place. Just another face in the crowd. No violation of privacy is taking place here. For all it matters, he could be standing in front of the Museum.

This is not an adult website? Really? Uhmm, am I missing something?

Anyway.. no, it is not a violation of privacy to take a photo of someone but think of it this way - if someone took a picture of you or your partner and posted it on adult websites (even if they are fully clothed and in a crowd) would you not be upset? I know I would! If I choose to post pics of myself or my partner WITH HER PERMISSION that's up to us, but if my pics are thrown around all over by someone else I'd be pissed!

G:cool:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
playainda336,

But this is not an adult website, he is fully dressed and out in a public place. Just another face in the crowd. No violation of privacy is taking place here. For all it matters, he could be standing in front of the Museum.
Well, I'm pretty sure you have to be 18 to have a log on here. (Or you're supposed to be)

At any rate, I wouldn't have said anything if the guy in the first picture didn't look to be under 18.

-shrugs-

Carry on, I'm not a moderator. Can't stop it.

King-

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate getting a boner in public, especially when I was in school...

imminda

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No pics, sorry, but was watching BB9 and the dating couple were getting it on and decided on a bathroom rendezvous. She went first, then him 30 sec later. When he went in you could clearly see a boner popping. You can prob find it on youtube, I'll look.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of my girls that I was with liked it in my jeans with bear balls (as they're huge!!), she told me 'what a package!'.

I'm not that hung, however, with my thickness, the boner made me charm though!

I've never thought there are some men's eyes on that until I'm here. not a bulgewatcher, just a titswatcher. this is my new lesson that I should aware, or just let the show go on..