He try to see me naked

redrocket1986

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so i've been know this guy for 6 month from a work, we both new to the company and be a close buddy since then. Every break-time in the office, we always sit together in the couch talking bout anything and one thing i noticed, he always lean his body to mine, so i can feel his body and his perfume. And he twice put his head on my shoulders for a seconds. The one that i noticed he never done with other guys.

He's kind of cute guy but he's so manly inside and that kind of impulse make i love him.

One day on company's trip he ask me to go to the bathroom. I got shower first while he waiting for me. He told me 'I dont want to see you naked, it's disgusting'.
When i'm fully naked and wet, he suddenly open up the plastic separator (what you call it ? i dont know, sorry) and he saw me naked, staring at my body and i yelled at him, close it my own.

The next morning he ask me again to go to the bathroom. And guess what he do it again, he open it up again and staring at me. I dont know what it is but since that incident, we never ask and never tell.

Later that evening, when i sleep on my single bed, he come over me and sleep next to me, doing nothing, not teasing to each other. Then he go back to his bed.

He already got a girlfriend, he once ever told me that he actually ain't into her. But from what i've seen he so physical in front of his girl, touching, hugging, etc.

Now we kind of becoming a best buddy keeping secret to each other, going together sometimes, but i'm keep wondering is he like me or not, he added me as his Featured Friends on Friendster with his girlfriend. and everytime we hang on together just he and me, he keep saying that 'Hm...we just like in a date' . And one day on the internet chat we jokingly chat
He : I'm afraid u will say u like me
Me : Hm...if you like me, just say it dont make that kind of argument
He : If i dont have a gf, i'll dating you
Me : So break up with her, i'll definitly going out with u
He : Hm...wait til i get bored with my girl
Me : Ok then i'm gonna wait
It's all joke we know that...

Need an answer from bi-people here lol
1. Could any straight guys doing that kind of thing ?
2. What should i do to know that he is or he isn't ?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Enjoy what you have, don't expect commitment and let this run it's course. You are being explored and this is a complement to you in that he finds you attractive. Just use common sense and play safely.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ohhhh be very very careful I sense a burn coming on here.

Show of hands from all the gay men that have been used or burned by "Curios" guys

Normally I would say what the guy above said however one things troubles me

you said "He told me 'I dont want to see you naked, it's disgusting"

That sounds like one very very conflicted boy there ....... curios guys are cool once they have made up their minds to explore but the conflicted guys like that are trouble with a capitol T

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Rowan. If he can't make up his mind, he's just going to make you unhappy.

Also, because you both work in the same place, a relationship is just trouble. If you let it go ahead, when it ends, one of you will probably have to leave.

"Don't get your meat where you get your bread."

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Rowan. If he can't make up his mind, he's just going to make you unhappy.

Also, because you both work in the same place, a relationship is just trouble. If you let it go ahead, when it ends, one of you will probably have to leave.

"Don't get your meat where you get your bread."

My thoughts exactly. Keep your dealings with him at arm's length.

I have a feeling your colleague is unsure of his sexuality, and all that affection he shows for his girlfriend is just an act to try to convince himself he is totally straight.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
... a close buddy... Every break-time ...we always sit together ...talking bout anything ...he always lean his body to mine, i can feel his body and his perfume. And he twice put his head on my shoulders for a seconds... i noticed never with other guys.

One day on company's trip ...When i'm fully naked and wet, he suddenly open up the plastic separator and he saw me naked, staring at my body and i yelled at him...
The next morning he do it again, he open it up again and staring at me. I don't know what it is but since that incident, we never ask and never tell.

He already got a girlfriend,...

He : If i dont have a gf, i'll dating you
Me : So break up with her, i'll definitely going out with u...
It's all joke we know that...

Need an answer from bi-people here lol
2. What should i do to know that he is or he isn't bi ?

He's an affectionate friend. I suggest that you return the affection. If he peeped at you in the shower then you could have done the same. He was just toying with you. Have your fun and games but he's clearly stated that he will not date you until he dumps his girlfriend.

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Avoid this guy. Trust the gay men on here about this kind of behavior from 'curious' guys. They make sense.

Like others I thought the comment about seeing another guy naked being disgqusting was a strange one. He is far too flirtatious for a job friend. This one doesn't sound like a healthy person to me from the way you state it. Job friends and relationships really don't work.

redrocket1986

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Avoid this guy. Trust the gay men on here about this kind of behavior from 'curious' guys. They make sense.

Like others I thought the comment about seeing another guy naked being disgqusting was a strange one. He is far too flirtatious for a job friend. This one doesn't sound like a healthy person to me from the way you state it. Job friends and relationships really don't work.

how unhealthy is it ? kind of person that can made me hurt ? or a dangerous guy ? about the statement, may be it's kind of camouflage is it ?

@ manniner, sory, i don't understand what your point :)

Thx both of you

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Could any straight guys doing that kind of thing ?
2. What should i do to know that he is or he isn't ?

I don't think this is typical "straight" guy behavior...if this guy says he would date you after he dumps his girlfriend, he's definitely not straight.

It is not in your best interest to become involved with anyone who is sexually confused. Stay away from this guy...

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all......NEVER, NEVER, EVER, get involved with
someone that you work with!!! That is a big NO, NO!!!

That old saying is very true...(quoted earlier in this thread).....
"Don't get your meat (sex) where you get your
bread (your salary)"

Anyway, I believe this guy is "trouble" waiting to happen, and I
would stay far, far away from him.

He seems the kind that will play on the feeling of another to his
advantage, and not yours. I believe he senses that you are Gay
and is playing with your emotions with hope that he can get into
your pants....or get his cock sucked. If he had actually been interested
he would have made a move in the shower.

Why is it he only makes advances to you over the net? And not when
he is with you. I think he has a problem, my friend.

If you do allow him to become sexually involved with you, after he gets
what he wants from you, he will probably drop you or treat you badly,
or who knows what he may say to others at the office or elsewhere.

He is not your friend, redrocket. He's trouble and you should stay away
from him.

That's my feelings, anyway

redrocket1986

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
should i avoiding him ? i mean i know he's really kind, he's the nicest guy i've ever met in my life, not only to me but also to others...and he's so sweet, he sometimes come to my desk just ask me to make a coffee with him...like the other day last week...
He : Hey, u like to make a coffee ?
Me : Just 1.30pm, how bout at 3 ?
He : Hm...u're not cool ok then i'll be back at 3

And at 3, he comes back to my room and ask me again to make a coffee with him.

It's such a sweet act of him asking me cause everyone knows that in his room, he has a hot water dispenser and he can make a coffee himself upstairs.

Sometimes he asking me accompany him, paying my lunch, pick me from my house and drop me back...i dont know is he a camouflage gay/bi acting str8 so that everyone doesn't know that he is, he is a guy that i should avoided, or just an ordinary fragile str8 guy...and i think i love him right now

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he LIKES you. he LIKES his girlfriend too. ive done that in the past with guys that i have liked, and had a girlfriend at the time.

he is testing the boundaries and its a bit of fun for him. go with the flow and enjoy it, and stay IN CONTROL

haha

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont know is he a camouflage gay/bi acting str8 so that everyone doesn't know that he is, he is a guy that i should avoided, or just an ordinary fragile str8 guy...and i think i love him right now

he is probably like me. straight but enjoys intimacy with guys, craves attentions, probably likes you and is attracted to you and wants to get close to you.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be very careful...he could be one of those guys who is really gay, but keeps a girlfriend so others don't find out about him - if this is the case, he will never truly be there for you...his need to keep up appearances will cause him to deny his true feelings and you will be left alone...